What Time Is Ufc 257 In Dubai?
- Anthony Watkins
According to an announcement made by Abu Dhabi Media, the much-anticipated rematch between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier will be streamed live on the UFC Arabia app. The fight is scheduled to go down at 3:30 in the morning local time on January 24 at the Etihad Arena, which is located on ‘Fight Island’ in Abu Dhabi.
- In addition to being broadcast live on the video-on-demand platform Starzplay, UFC 257: Poirier vs.
- McGregor 2 will also be shown live on the AD fight channel, which is a specialized combat sports channel that is available through the Etisalat e-Life TV service.
- Read: United Arab Emirates-based Palms Sports to List Shares on Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange Following Abu Dhabi Media’s recent cooperation with Starzplay to live-stream UFC events across the Middle East and North Africa, this statement has been made (MENA).
As part of the agreement, Starzplay customers will receive access to all UFC Live events, in addition to a video-on-demand (VOD) content library that includes prior fights, programs, interviews, and other unique material such as Dana White’s Contender Series.
What time does the UFC fight start in Dubai?
The program for UFC 280 is coming together little by bit, and the event is set to take place on October 22 of this year. The occasion will take place in the Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and will most likely get underway about 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- At the moment, there are seven mouthwatering mixed martial arts matches scheduled to take place at the event in the UAE.
- The main fight is going to be Charles Oliveira competing against Islam Makhachev for the unclaimed lightweight championship of the UFC.
- At the moment, Justin Gaethje sits atop the 155-pound division throne after the Brazilian fighter who previously held it was disqualified for failing to make weight during their fight at UFC 274.
As of right now, the bantamweight championship fight between champion Aljamain Sterling and T.J. Dillashaw is taking place in the co-main event slot. The latter fighter had previously competed for a UFC championship in 2019 in the flyweight category, but he was defeated by Henry Cejudo in the first round of their bout.
- Sterling was a controversial champion in the beginning since he won the championship against Petr Yan by disqualification after the Russian athlete illegally kneed the American.
- However, he has since competed against Yan again and emerged victorious in a split decision.
- In addition to the unexpected revelation that Petr Yan will be fighting Sean O’Malley, another fight that was recently added to the schedule is one between Belal Muhammad and Sean Brady.
“Sugar” has built quite a reputation for himself in the UFC, but when he fights Yan at UFC 280, he will face a significant step up in the level of competition. When Beneil Dariush faces Polish rising star Mateusz Gamrot on the main show, he will be competing in the lightweight class and will be looking to extend his incredible victory run in this division.
- This fight will be the only one on the main card that has been announced up until this point; there will be two more bouts on the preliminary cards.
- In the featherweight class, the Russian Zubaira Tukhugov faces off against the Brazilian Lucas Almeida, while in the women’s division, two more Brazilians square off against one another.
In the women’s 115-pound class, Marina Rodriguez will compete against Amanda Lemos.
What time does ufc 257 come on?
Following the early preliminary bouts at 7 p.m. Eastern Time and the preliminary bouts, the main card of UFC 257 is slated to begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (8 p.m. ET).
What time does UFC fight card start?
When does it begin and what time is it? On Saturday, September 3, the preliminary bouts will begin at 5 p.m. BST (9 a.m. PT, 11 a.m. CT, and 12 p.m. ET), while the main event will begin at 8 p.m. BST (12pm PT, 2pm CT, 3pm ET). Where can I find it to watch it? The fights on the event will be streamed live on BT Sport’s website and app in addition to being aired live on BT Sport in the United Kingdom.
Where can I watch UFC 257?
Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ all come standard.
How can I watch UFC 267 in Dubai?
The return of Abu Dhabi Showdown Week, which is a series of activities that will run in conjunction with UFC 267, will involve city-wide activations like as fan gatherings, fitness demonstrations, and a great deal more. Fans are urged to sign up at the website of Visit Abu Dhabi to express their interest in UFC 267 and the surrounding fan activities.
By doing so, fans will be among the first to get information on the sale of tickets, news regarding the event, and exclusive incentives. The UFC and DCT Abu Dhabi have entered into a ground-breaking five-year collaboration that will deliver championship UFC events to Abu Dhabi through 2023. This second edition of Abu Dhabi Showdown Week is taking place as part of this relationship.
The first-ever Abu Dhabi Showdown Week took place in September 2019 and ended with the exciting UFC 242: KHABIB vs. POIRIER fight, which took place on Yas island in front of a sold-out audience of more than 14,000 spectators. After that, Abu Dhabi cemented its position as the international fight capital of the world and further strengthened its partnership with UFC by becoming the official home of UFC Fight Island, the mixed martial arts event series that became a phenomenon and captured the imagination of the global sports community.
- In addition, Abu Dhabi went on to further strengthen its partnership with UFC by hosting UFC Fight Night: Since July 2020, a total of three chapters of the UFC Fight Island series have been hosted on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi.
- These events have provided UFC fighters from all over the globe with the opportunity to participate in an atmosphere that is safe and secure despite the epidemic.
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will be able to return to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi as Abu Dhabi progressively reopens to accept visitors once more. This will give fans the opportunity to experience the excitement of a live event at the cutting-edge Etihad Arena.
- During Abu Dhabi Showdown Week, fans will have the opportunity to do so once again thanks to the event, which will put them in close proximity to their favorite sportsmen.
- UFC President Dana White announced that the promotion would return to Abu Dhabi in the month of October.
- “I have a lot of affection for both the locals and the setting of Abu Dhabi.
I have been chatting about everything that we are now focusing our efforts on. During the summer, I intend to finalize all of the business transactions. I can’t wait till we meet again so that we can discuss all that the two of us have been working on.” “This is indeed a truly special milestone for Abu Dhabi and yet another indication of the strength of our partnership with UFC,” said HE Ali Hassan Al Shaiba, Executive Director, Tourism and Marketing, at DCT Abu Dhabi.
He was speaking about the readiness of Abu Dhabi to host momentous sporting events. “This is indeed a truly special milestone for Abu Dhabi,” he added. “Following the success of the previous Fight Island editions, the ultimate goal was always to bring back fans,” and “with hard work, collaboration and coordination across Abu Dhabi government entities, public and private sectors and our UFC partners, we will be able to achieve this once again,” UFC said in a statement.
“This will allow fans to experience the thrill of live events once again in a safe and secure environment, which remains our utmost priority. ” Live coverage of UFC 267 will be provided by worldwide broadcasters in every region of the world. UFC programming is carried on UFC Arabia, the first Arabic-language streaming subscription service in the area, and is shown on Abu Dhabi Sports throughout the United Arab Emirates as well as the rest of the Middle East and North Africa.
What channel is UFC on tonight?
The main card for the UFC 278 bout event. UFC Welterweight Title Fight: Kamaru Usman (c) vs. Leon Edwards 2 Bantamweight Fight: Jose Aldo vs. Merab Dvalishvili Middleweights Wu Yanan and Lucie Pudilova go head-to-head; bantamweights Paulo Costa and Luke Rockhold square off; and Light heavyweights Tyson Pedro and Harry Hunsucker will square off.
- Prelims Heavyweights Marcin Tybura and Alexandr Romanov will square off.
- Lightweights: Leonardo Santos vs.
- Jared Gordon; Leonardo Santos vs.
- Jared Gordon Luis Saldana against Sean Woodson in the featherweight division FIGHT PASS Prelims A.J.
- Fletcher vs.
- Ange Loosa; Welterweights Amir Albazi vs.
- Francisco Figueiredo; Flyweights Aori Qileng vs.
Jay Perrin; Bantamweights Daniel Lacerda vs. Victor Altamirano; Flyweights If you join up for a streaming service through one of our links and do so successfully, The Sporting News may be eligible for an affiliate commission. The affiliates of The Sporting News have no say in the editorial decisions made for this story and have no impact on its content.
Why is it called UFC 257?
They have a label that says “UFC” on them. The number that comes after the letters ‘UFC’ indicates the sequence in which the pay-per-view (PPV) event was shown, beginning with UFC 1 and continuing all the way through UFC 248. (at the moment the article was written).
What time does the UFC start tonight?
UFC Bout Night: Main Card fight card for the event Jamahal Hill against Thiago Santos in the Light Heavyweight Division Vicente Luque vs. Geoff Neal; Welterweights Zac Pauga takes on Mohammed Usman in the heavyweight division; Brogan Walker takes on Juliana Miller in the women’s flyweight division; and more! Augusto Sakai vs.
- Sergey Spivak; Heavyweights Priscila Cachoeira and Ariane Lipski square off in the women’s flyweight division.
- Card in Preliminary Stages Sam Alvey vs.
- Michał Oleksiejczuk; Middleweights Takashi Sato vs.
- Bryan Battle; Welterweights Terrance McKinney vs.
- Erick Gonzalez; Lightweights Jason Witt vs.
- Josh Quinlan; Welterweights Cory McKenna and Miranda Granger will be competing in the women’s strawweight division.
Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Stephanie Egger; Women’s Bantamweights
What time is UFC tonight in Abu Dhabi?
UFC Schedule – 2022
|1 Oct||1:00 PM||UFC APEX, Las Vegas, NV|
|15 Oct||1:00 PM||UFC APEX, Las Vegas, NV|
|22 Oct||7:00 AM||Etihad Arena, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|29 Oct||1:00 PM||UFC APEX, Las Vegas, NV|