What Can You Not Do In Dubai?
- Anthony Watkins
2. Refrain From Engaging In Physical Contact With Your Spouse PDA is one of the activities that are strictly prohibited in Dubai. In Dubai, public displays of affection such as holding hands, embracing, or kissing are seen as socially inappropriate, and those who are discovered engaging in such behavior risk being sent to jail.
- A great number of non-locals have already experienced the repercussions.
- Do not jump on the current trend.
- This is often regarded as one of the most crucial things that visitors to Dubai should avoid doing.
- You should also avoid doing things like dancing in public as well as playing loud music.
- The citizens of the community feel negatively about it.
When you are seeing the tourist attractions in Dubai, you really must pay attention to this detail. The article “Dubai in March: An Ultimate Guide to Have an Experience Like Sheikhs” is an absolute must-read.
Can I hold my wife’s hand in Dubai?
Top 10 Things you DON’T DO in Dubai – You will be ARRESTED!
The Foreign Office says that any open show of love, including married couples holding hands, is “usually not accepted.” However, the practice of married couples holding hands “is tolerated.” Also prohibited is the act of kissing.