Who Owns Atlantis Dubai?
- Anthony Watkins
Kerzner International Holdings Max Zanardi has been appointed to the position of general manager of Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai by Kerzner International Holdings, the company that owns the world-famous Atlantis Resort and Residences.
Who is the owner of Royal Atlantis Dubai?
The Memorable Architecture of the Royal Atlantis Hotel in Dubai – The concept of Atlantis, The Royal was brought to life by professionals with backgrounds in interior design, architecture, real estate, and the construction of luxury resorts. The ability and creativity of the dream team were put to use in the creation of a water feature that was meant to represent the long-lost metropolis of Atlantis.
Parisian interior designer Sybille de Margerie is known for her attention to both elegance and inventiveness in her work. Since she began her career more than 20 years ago, she has been re-designing the luxurious interiors of upscale properties. Kohn Pederson Fox (KPF) Associates is a global company that is well-known for effectively designing and constructing sophisticated structures that are both functional and aesthetically beautiful.
Knight Frank is a global real estate consultant that has been providing customers with added value and innovative solutions for the past 125 years. The Royal Atlantis was built by Kerzner International, which also owns and operates the resort. In addition, the operator of a number of additional high-end resorts, condominiums, gaming venues, and entertainment venues.
Who created Atlantis in Dubai?
Sol Kerzner, the 84-year-old founder of the hospitality firm that was responsible for the construction of Dubai’s Atlantis and One & Only resorts, passed away recently. According to reports from South Africa, Kerzner passed away at his home in Cape Town.
Does Marriott own Atlantis Dubai?
Atlantis, Paradise Island, the resort that served as the inspiration for the hotel with the same name located on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, is going to become a part of the Autograph Collection managed by Marriott International. The resort, which features 3,400 guest rooms and is the first member brand for the independent hotel collection in The Bahamas, will run under a franchise arrangement with Marriott and will be operated by the company.
- In addition to that, it will be the most spacious hotel in the portfolio.
- This fall, the resort, which is now run by Brookfield Asset Management and was previously owned by Kerzner International Holdings and was acquired by Brookfield Asset Management in 2011, is anticipated to become an official member of the Autograph Collection.
Arne Sorenson, president and chief executive officer of Marriott International, referred to the addition of Atlantis, Paradise Island to the firm’s Autograph Collection as a “milestone achievement” for both the brand and the company. In addition to its 40 restaurants, bars, and lounges, Atlantis, Paradise Island is home to the most extensive casino in the country of The Bahamas.
- A 141-acre waterscape including freshwater and saltwater lagoons, pools, and ecosystems is also part of this property, as is a marina with the capacity to accommodate big boats.
- It will operate under a long term franchise arrangement, and Marriott will offer a mezzanine financing to the project in the amount of one hundred million United States dollars.
In 2008, Kerzner International Holdings, the company that was created by Sol Kerzner, opened the second Atlantis in Dubai, situating it on the outer frond of Palm Jumeirah. It sold its 50% ownership in the property to co-owner Istithmar World in 2012, but it still manages the resort, which has 1500 guest rooms, as part of a management agreement that is valid for many years.
What is so special about Atlantis Dubai?
At this world-famous luxury hotel, you can look forward to limitless entertainment options, including top-rated eating establishments, one-of-a-kind aquarium experiences, and exceptional architectural accomplishments. The enormous resort encompasses a number of acres and features over 1,500 rooms, special suites, and “super suites,” some of which are located underwater and are highly sought after.
How much does Atlantis make a year?
One&Only Resorts The company’s One&Only business recorded net sales of $30.5 million and EBITDA of $8.5 million for the quarter. This compares to $16.1 million and $6.5 million, respectively, during the same time period in the previous fiscal year. In comparison to the previous year, the results of the first quarter show that all One&Only properties saw positive growth.
- The One&Only Palmilla, whose financial results have been consolidated in accordance with FIN 46R, contributed $9.5 million in net revenue and $0.9 million in EBITDA during the reporting period.
- These figures are included in the results.
- The One&Only Ocean Club has seen remarkable expansion during the past few years.
The resort achieved an average occupancy of 82% and an ADR of $906 during the quarter, which compares to an average occupancy of 78% and an ADR of $881 during the prior year quarter. Additionally, the resort posted its eighth consecutive quarter of record RevPAR, which is calculated by comparing the current quarter to the quarter from the previous year.
- The completion of an expansion that involves the addition of three additional luxury villas, which are anticipated to be operational by the summer of this year, is anticipated to be beneficial to future results and is projected to bring about the expansion’s completion.
- During the period, the One&Only Palmilla was officially re-launched during the first week of February with a star-studded private event to celebrate John Travolta’s 50th birthday.
This event resulted in worldwide public relations exposure for the resort and was one of the factors that contributed to the overall success of the quarter. The resort did not begin its regular business operations until the next week, which was also the week that the United States celebrated President’s Day as a national holiday.
- The resort held a restricted opening for a select number of visitors for the New Year and continued to accept guests throughout the month of January in order to be ready for the resort’s official launch in February.
- During the period in question, the Company was responsible for roughly $1.4 million worth of grand reopening charges from the One&Only Palmilla.
These expenses included costs associated with advertising and public relations. In comparison to the same time period in the prior year, the Company’s management and development fees brought in $4.1 million during the quarter. This figure was $2.7 million.
In comparison to the results of the previous year, we saw significant growth in Mauritius, the Maldives, and Dubai. Particularly impressive were the high levels of commercial activity in Dubai and the Maldives. When compared to the same time period the previous year, the direct costs that are related with One&Only Resorts saw a rise of $0.3 million during this quarter.
The majority of the growth may be attributed to the recruitment and hiring of additional staff members during the third quarter of 2003.
How many staff work at the Atlantis Dubai?
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai has received a work culture score of 4.49 out of 5 from its 66 workers. While job security has a score of 4.32 and work-life balance receives a score of 4.43, both at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai.
How much would it cost to build Atlantis?
Post navigation – Posted in Business on the 19th of July, 2020 and on the 13th of June, 2021, the Fairmont Ajman
Is Atlantis under Marriott?
Since the Atlantis resort became a member of the Marriott Autograph Collection in 2014, you are now able to redeem your Marriott Bonvoy points for award nights at the Atlantis resort.
Is Atlantis a Hilton property?
The 3,400-room Atlantis, Paradise Island resort in the Bahamas, which also features a water park, a shark lagoon, and a pseudo-archeological ‘dig,’ will soon be a part of the larger Marriott International family of hotels.
Is Atlantis owned by Disney?
- Booker, M. Keith (2009). The Hidden Messages in Children’s Movies, Including Those from Disney and Pixar Westport, CT: Praeger . ISBN 978-0-313-37672-6 . This version was archived on May 13, 2016 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on October 23, 2015.
- Kurtti, Jeff (2001). The illustrated script for the documentary Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Disney Press, Burbank, California
- ISBN 978-0-7868-5327-4
- The editors are David Lavery and Cynthia Burkhead (2011). Conversations is a work by Joss Whedon. University Press of Mississippi, located in Jackson, Mississippi. ISBN 978-1-60473-923-7 . This version was archived on June 24, 2016 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on October 23, 2015.
- Montalbano, Dave (2010). The Thrills and Spills of the Movies The Florida Motion Picture World as seen through the eyes of Dave. Xlibris . ISBN 978-1-4500-2396-2 . This version was archived on April 25, 2016 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on October 23, 2015.
- Patten, Fred (2004) “Simba–Kimba Redux? The Scandal Concerning Nadia and Atlantis “. Observing Anime and Reading Manga: A 25-Year Retrospective of Essays and Reviews Berkeley, CA: Stone Bridge Press . pp.185–189. ISBN 978-1-880656-92-1 . This version was archived on April 29, 2016 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on October 23, 2015.
- “Chapter 31: Atlantis (2001): Adventure Capitalism,” written by Mark I. Pinsky and published in 2004. The Holy Scriptures According to Disney: Have Faith, Trust, and Lots of Pixie Dust 194–202 pages were published by Westminster John Knox Press in Louisville, Kentucky. ISBN 978-0-664-22591-9 . This version was archived on April 24, 2016 and can be accessed here. This page was retrieved on October 23, 2015.
- Plato (1929) . ” Timaeus “. Plato
- in Twelve Volumes, with an English Translation included—Volume 9: Timaeus, Critias, Cleitophon, Menexenus, and Epistles Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press, translation by Robert Gregg Bury. OCLC 24252251 . Retrieved on March 8, 2021, from the archive of the original document. Retrieved on the 20th of February, 2021.
- Raugust, Karen (2004). The Animation Industry’s Go-To Reference Guide. ISBN 978-1-4299-6228-5, published by St. Martin’s Press in New York City, New York.
Is Atlantis a 7 star?
Explore some amazing hotel facts and interesting information about the size of Atlantis, its Signature Suites, Atlantis restaurants, Aquaventure Waterpark, and the marine life that can be found in The Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai’s most famous five-star hotel and luxury resort.
Is it free to enter Atlantis Dubai?
Extra Magnificent Attractions Can Be Found At Atlantis, The Palm – Atlanteans have a lot of fun getting up up and personal with various aquatic animals at places like Sea Lion Point and Dolphin Bay. The guests will get the opportunity to engage and get up up and personal with dolphins and sea lions, and they will also be able to learn more about these magnificent animals by participating in interactive performances led by qualified animal trainers.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium, which is the largest aquarium in the United Arab Emirates, is a fantastic destination for anyone who like exciting journeys under the sea.
- Visitors may participate in a variety of activities here, such as snorkeling, diving, and discovering the marine species that lives in the area.
People will get the opportunity to get up up and personal with over 65,000 different aquatic species, including sharks, jellyfish, albino alligators, seahorses, and more. In addition, if you book your spot in advance, you may engage in a session of yoga within the aquarium.
- A minimum of one hour is required in order to tour the aquarium to one’s satisfaction.
- People also like to hang out in the trendy entertainment center known as Wavehouse, which is located in Atlantis: The Palm.
- In this area, guests may participate in more than 50 different games, some of which include the biggest Pac-Man in the world, a bowling alley, and a realistic surf simulator.
The average cost of admission for one person to the Lost Chambers Aquarium is around $23 dollars. Guests staying at the Atlantis receive complimentary entry into the aquarium. When you go to the Lost Chambers Aquarium, you shouldn’t miss out on seeing the Jellyfish Aquarium and the Seven Sages Chamber.
Who owns Kerzner International Holdings?
Philippe Zuber serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Kerzner International, the company that owns the ultra-luxurious One&Only Resorts brand all over the world as well as the world-famous Atlantis Resort and Residences.
When was the Royal Atlantis built?
Sol Kerzner – The owner of Atlantis Hotel in Dubai
Based on the tale that served as their inspiration, the 1,200-room Royal Towers opened for business in 1998. These towers are flanked by soaring towers that give the impression that they have emerged from the ocean. This remarkable architectural achievement has arches, domes, and spires.
Who is the owner of Atlantis resorts?
Atlantis Resorts is a resort firm that was established as a subsidiary of Kerzner International in order to manage the Atlantis resorts that are located in the cities of Nassau, Bahamas, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Atlantis Ko Olina, Hawaii respectively.
When did the first Atlantis Resort Open in Dubai?
Coordinates: 25 degrees 7 minutes 49 seconds North, 55 degrees 7 minutes 1 second East / 25.130442611 degrees North, 55.117149806 degrees East
|Atlantis The Palm, Dubai|
|Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap|
|Hotel chain||Atlantis The Palm, Dubai|
|Location||Jumeirah Palm , Dubai|
|Opening||September 24, 2008|
|Management||Kerzner International Resorts|
|Height||93.0 m (305.1 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Kerzner International Resorts|
|Number of rooms||1,548|
|Number of suites||Suites (Regal, Terrace, Executive) Super Suites (Royal Bridge, Grand Atlantis, Underwater, Presidential)|
|www . atlantis . com /dubai /atlantis-the-palm|
Atlantis The Palm, Dubai is a five-star hotel and resort that can be found in the United Arab Emirates, near the very tip of the Palm Jumeirah. It was the first resort to be constructed on the island, and its design is based on the legend of Atlantis, but it also features characteristics that are uniquely Arabian.
Does Kerzner own Atlantis?
Atlantis Resorts is a resort firm that was established as a subsidiary of Kerzner International in order to manage the Atlantis resorts that are located in the cities of Nassau, Bahamas, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and Ko Olina, Hawaii respectively.
Are there any Atlantis resorts in the Bahamas?
Atlantis Resorts is a resort company that was created to operate the Atlantis resorts in Nassau, Bahamas; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Sanya, China; and Kapolei, Hawaii; it is a subsidiary of Kerzner International. These resorts are located in Sanya, China; Kapolei, Hawaii; Nassau, Bahamas; and Kapolei, Hawaii.