Why Live In Dubai?
- Anthony Watkins
The other primary reason why living in Dubai is so appealing to expats is because the lifestyle there is exceptionally good. This is especially true for Western expats, who benefit from a generally excellent climate, wonderful leisure facilities, a relatively laid back pace of life, as well as good education and healthcare standards.
Why should you live in Dubai?
One of the many reasons why Dubai is the finest place to live in is because the government has made significant investments in the city’s infrastructure, particularly in the areas of education, health care, and transportation. Education and medical treatment in Dubai are of an international caliber, making them among the very finest available anywhere in the globe.
- This is a compelling argument in favor of relocating to Dubai, whether you do so by yourself or with your family.
- You have access to quality medical care, and the schools that your children attend are among the very finest in the country.
- The good news is that parents have a wide variety of options to pick from when it comes to private schools that teach either the American or British curriculum.
Additionally, the healthcare system is trustworthy, and you will receive excellent treatment via it. The employees have had extensive training and are quite pleasant. Many different countries are represented among the medical staff members working at private hospitals, and they speak a variety of languages.
What is so interesting about Dubai?
3. The tallest building in the world is located in Dubai – Residents of the United Arab Emirates strive to be the greatest in everything, including being the biggest, the tallest, and the richest. The world’s most costly hotel rooms, the tallest skyscrapers, and the largest shopping malls are all examples of man-made achievements.
They have everything you could ever want. In Dubai, you’ll find the Burj Khalifa, which at 828 meters (2,717 feet) and 163 stories is the highest skyscraper in the world. As a point of reference, the Eiffel Tower in Paris stands at a height of 300 meters. In 2016, Dubai started developing Dubai Creek Tower .
It would reach a height of 1, 300 meters (4,265 feet), making it the highest structure ever constructed by humans. It was designed to compete with another project in Saudi Arabia (that was expected to dwarf Burj Khalifa) and to ensure that Dubai would continue to have the status of being the highest skyscraper in the world.
- In spite of this, work on the project in Dubai came to a halt at the same time as it did in Saudi Arabia.
- After then, the pandemics struck, and it is still unclear what the future holds for Dubai Creek Tower.
- For the time being, the Burj Khalifa continues to hold the title of the highest structure in the world.
Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in Dubai, stands out among the city’s other skyscrapers.
Why so many foreigners live in Dubai?
Ex-pats from the United Kingdom who want to make their home in Dubai may take advantage of a wide range of opportunities. Dubai is a popular destination for many families and people, and with an estimated 240,000 Brits currently residing there, it is evident that it is a popular spot to settle down.
- Dubai’s pleasant climate and great career prospects make it a popular choice.
- More than 200,000 people move to Dubai from other countries every year, demonstrating the city’s appeal as a destination for expatriates.
- Many individuals are motivated to migrate to Dubai and live the expat lifestyle since the city has a vast supply of attractive housing units, excellent wages, and cheap taxes.
However, some people may find the cost of lodgings to be costly. In point of fact, the population of the city is made up of only 15% Emiratis, with the other 85% consisting of migrant laborers and foreigners. Moving to Dubai and making it your permanent home comes with a number of advantages as well as challenges.
Should I be scared of Dubai?
3. Being a Muslim and being a Muslim extremist are not the same thing. Yes, Dubai is located in a Muslim nation that is at least partially ruled by Sharia law, but there is a distinction between the two. This indicates that the religious leaders also have positions of power inside the government, and that their version of the Muslim faith is the one that is followed.
- Thankfully, the majority of Muslim culture is not something to be afraid of but rather is lovely and deserving of appreciation.
- It would be like evaluating Christians based on the Westboro Baptist Church to judge Muslims based on the actions of extremists that are reported in the news; in both cases, these people represent a very small percentage of the total population.
The administration of Dubai is making efforts to eradicate the presence of radical Muslims in the emirate of Dubai. You might also be interested in the following list of the top ten things to do in Dubai.
Why is Dubai the best?
Why is Dubai considered to be one of the best cities in the world? – There are a variety of factors that contribute to Dubai’s reputation as one of the most enviable cities in the whole globe. This is due to its one-of-a-kind architecture, atmosphere rich in cultural diversity, demand for real estate from international buyers, and prominent tourist attractions.
- According to Gulf Sotheby’s International Realty, throughout the past 45 years, the city has seen a remarkable transformation, evolving from a small trade town into one of the most inspiring, interesting, and prosperous cities in the world.
- “In the 1980s and early 1990s, the city made the strategic decision to become a leading international tourism destination.
As a result of this decision, the city has quickly become a city that is recognized all over the world. It is home to the world’s tallest building, the world’s richest horse race, the world’s tallest choreographed fountains, the world’s largest man-made island, the world’s most luxurious seven-star hotel, and the world’s most visited mall.” “The city has become one of the most futuristic cities in the world as a result of enormous investments in cutting-edge infrastructure and the execution of extraordinary projects at a speed and scale that has never been seen before.”
What is life like living in Dubai?
The emirate of Dubai is known for its high level of tolerance, both toward the religious practices and cultural norms of other people. It is also one of the most moderate when it comes to implementing the principles of Islam to the day-to-day lives of individuals.