What Time Is The Dubai World Cup?
- Anthony Watkins
How can fans watch the Dubai World Cup 2022? Spectators will be able to view the race card for the Dubai World Cup live at the majority of racetracks located in and around the United Kingdom. Bettors are able to view a live feed of the race card from the convenience of their own homes through the services provided by several bookmakers.
Players may improve their betting skills by using the live odds for the Dubai World Cup that are provided by Sky Sport’s Racing and Racing TV. In the days preceding up to the Dubai World Cup, Racing TV will most likely provide live coverage of all of the horses who are competing in the race. Because of the disparity in time zones, the racing schedule for the Dubai World Cup starts quite early in the morning in both the UK and the US.
Racing TV, along with a number of other online wagering sites, is one of the places where you can watch live streams of races from the Dubai World Cup program.
What time is the Dubai World Cup horse race?
When exactly does the Dubai World Cup take place? – Be sure to mark your calendars because the Dubai World Cup will be held at the Meydan Racecourse on Saturday, March 26. The gates will open at twelve in the noon local time, and the first race will get underway at three and forty-five.
Not only can you find activity in the stadium, but you can also discover classic Dubai food and drink pop ups as well as the well-known Style Stakes fashion competition. This area has been described as a social town. If you intend to go, you should prepare for the sun by bringing some sunblock with you, as many of the sites are open air and exposed to the sun.
During the course of the day, there will be nine Group races, including six races at the most prestigious Group 1 level and the main event, which is the $12 million Dubai World Cup, which is sponsored by Emirates airline.
What time is the Dubai World Cup on TV?
After a week of relative calm on the racing calendar in North America, activity is set to pick back up in a big way over the next few days. Additionally, the focus will expand beyond this continent and onto the desert sands of Dubai in the Middle East, where a number of the best horses in the United States are scheduled to compete at Meydan Racecourse.
- On Saturday, March 26, a racecard with a total value of $30.5 million will be highlighted by the 2022 Dubai World Cup, which will be sponsored by Emirates Airline.
- The winner of the Pegasus World Cup Invitational, Life Is Good, and the winner of the Pennsylvania Derby, Hot Rod Charlie, are both entered in the Group 1 event that is worth a total of $12 million.
FS2 will broadcast coverage of Saturday’s races from Dubai beginning at 8:00 a.m. ET and continuing through 13:00 p.m. ET. The coverage of the Dubai World Cup will take place during a special “Golden Hour” show that will run from noon to 1 p.m., with the start of the race planned for 12:30 p.m.
- Eastern Time.
- The UAE Derby, worth a million dollars A race for the 2022 Kentucky Derby that will provide qualifying points and is sponsored by Mubadala Presented by Woodford Reserve, will be shown earlier in the morning during the undercard program with a scheduled post time of 10:10 a.m.
- Eastern Time (ET).
The Grade 2 Twinspires Stakes, which is worth $1 million, is also scheduled to take place on Saturday. com The Louisiana Derby will be held at the Fair Grounds. This event is a qualifier for the Kentucky Derby, which will take place on May 7, and the post time is set for 6:44 p.m.
- Eastern Time (ET).
- As part of NBC Sports’ “Road to the Kentucky Derby” series, CNBC will cover the Louisiana Derby as well as the $400,000 Twinspires.com Fair Grounds Oaks race for 3-year-old fillies.
- Both of these races will be held at the Fair Grounds in New Orleans.
- Saturday’s coverage begins at 6 p.m.
Eastern Time and is hosted by Ahmed Fareed, who is joined during the broadcast by analysts Jerry Bailey, a Hall of Fame jockey who won the Louisiana Derby twice, and Randy Moss. As part of its all-inclusive subscription, TVG will also broadcast the Louisiana Derby along with other stakes races from Fair Grounds.
- The network will also show the races that take place in Dubai on Saturday.
- The $500,000 Grade 3 Sunland Park Derby will be run for the first time since 2019 on Sunday, March 27.
- The race is scheduled to take place.
- Post time for the Kentucky Derby qualifying at Sunland Park is planned at 7:15 p.m.
- Eastern Time (ET), and the race will be broadcast on TVG.
The horse races held at Aqueduct, Tampa Bay Downs, and Oaklawn Park will be shown live on television during “America’s Day at the Races.” Check out the schedule below for when you can tune in to see the show that is produced by the New York Racing Association (NYRA) from Thursday through Sunday.
This next Thursday, March 24, at 8 p.m. ET, the ever-popular “La Trifecta” will premiere a brand-new episode of their livestream entertainment. The hosts of “La Trifecta” are Darwin Vizcaya, Claudia Spadaro, and Annise Montplaisir, and the program is delivered in Spanish. This week’s episode of the show will be available to watch on ABR’s channels on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
This is a guide to the coverage that will be shown on television, radio, and via livestreaming throughout the week: TV Schedule
|March 23||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 24||“America’s Day at the Races”||4 p.m. -6:30 p.m.||FS2|
|March 24||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 24||“La Trifecta”||8 p.m.||Facebook, Twitter and YouTube|
|March 25||“America’s Day at the Races”||3 p.m. -6:30 p.m.||FS2|
|March 25||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 26||Broadcast of the Dubai World Cup card||8 a.m. -1 p.m.||FS2|
|March 26||“America’s Day at the Races”||1 p.m. -7 p.m.||FS2|
|March 26||Broadcast of the Louisiana Derby and Fair Grounds Oaks||6 p.m. -7 p.m.||CNBC|
|March 26||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 27||“America’s Day at the Races”||3 p.m. -6:30 p.m.||FS1|
|March 27||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
Please be aware that all times stated are Eastern Standard Time.
|March 23||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 23||Trainer Talk Presented by Fasig-Tipton||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 24||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 24||Race Day on HRRN||4 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 24||Brisnet Call-In Show||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 25||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 25||RaceDay on HRRN||4 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 25||Weekend Stakes Preview Presented by NYRA Bets||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 26||Equine Forum Presented by TwinSpires||8 a.m.||HRRN|
|March 26||Off to the Races on The Racing Biz Radio Network||10 a.m.||ESPN 950 AM|
Please take into account that all times stated are Eastern.
What time is the Dubai Cup today?
The odds for the 2022 Dubai World Cup are:
|1||Aero Trem||60-1||SEE PICKS|
|2||Chuwa Wizard||30-1||SEE PICKS|
|3||Country Grammer||8-1||SEE PICKS|
|4||Grocer Jack||30-1||SEE PICKS|
|5||Hot Rod Charlie||3-1||SEE PICKS|
|7||Life Is Good||4-5||SEE PICKS|
|8||Magny Cours||20-1||SEE PICKS|
|9||Midnight Bourbon||10-1||SEE PICKS|
|10||Real World||20-1||SEE PICKS|
Who won the Dubai Derby 2022?
(Associated Press) — DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — On Saturday, the $12 million Dubai World Cup was won by Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert on the back of Country Grammer. On the circuit at Meydan that was 1 1/4 miles (2,000 meters) long, Country Grammer, which was ridden by Frankie Dettori and beat the favorite Life Is Good by around two lengths, pulled clear of the half furlong from the finish line.
- After Hot Rod Charlie, Chuwa Wizard of Japan, who finished in second place the previous year, edged over Life Is Good to take third place.
- Life Is Good got out to a quick start and led the field into the home turn, but it was Dettori’s well-timed challenge that ultimately prevailed.
- Life Is Good’s performance deteriorated as a result.
After a nine-month sabbatical, Country Grammer, which is owned by Saudi investor Amr Zedan and was born in Los Angeles, competed in the Saudi Cup in February and finished in second place. Dettori has now triumphed in the Dubai World Cup on four separate occasions.
- The failure of Medina Spirit to pass a post-race drug test resulted in Baffert being disqualified as the winner of the Kentucky Derby in the previous year.
- As a result of this, Baffert was given a penalty that will run for ninety days.
- Last week, counsel for Baffert argued in a Kentucky court that the ban should not be enforced until after he has had the opportunity for an appeal hearing with the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission.
They contended that this should take place before the suspension is issued. The 18th of April has been set aside for this hearing. Additional Coverage on Horse Racing: Bob Baffert Has Made the Medina Spirit Controversy Into a Circus, According to Churchill Downs Forde, Who Is Accusing Bob Baffert of Filing a Lawsuit Against Churchill Downs Rosenberg: Cancel Forde: “Culture Is Coming for the Horses, and Bob Baffert Is Not Having It.” [Culture Is Coming for the Horses] This past weekend at Pimlico did not offer any vindication for Bob Baffert; rather, it raised even more questions.
What channel is the Dubai World Cup on UK?
The broadcasting strategies for the 2022 Dubai World Cup have been made public. Tomorrow, March 26, the competition that is worth $30.5 million (£23.16 million) will take place at the Meydan Racecourse in Dubai. It features six Group 1 competitions, the most important of which is the $12 million (£9.1 million) Dubai World Cup itself.
The distribution and production of the horse racing competition is handled by Racecourse Media Group. Members of the presenting crew for the competition include Nick Luck, Britney Eurton, Rishi Persad, Michelle Yu, Tom Stanley, Angus McNae, and Nick Lightfoot, as well as commentator Alistair Cohen. Sky Sports Racing and Racing TV will be broadcasting it across the United Kingdom and Ireland, while Virgin Media will supplement their coverage in Ireland.
ITV will also show live material from the competition as part of its coverage of horse racing more generally. In the meanwhile, it will be carried on Equidia in France and live on Fox Sports, TVG, and NYRA in the United States, with highlights being shown on NBCSN.
In addition, it will be broadcast live in the United States by NBCSN. Reuters will be providing its news outlets throughout the world with coverage of the event. Broadcasters in Europe for the Dubai World Cup Watch4 (Germany, Switzerland, and Austria), Polsat (Poland), Sky Sports Racing, Racing TV (UK and Ireland), ITV (UK), Virgin Media (Ireland), SilkNet (Georgia), Equidia (France), Setanta (Eurasia and Baltics), NENT (Scandinavia), TJK TV (Turkey), and Polsat (Poland) MENA Twitter (Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates), Dubai Racing Channel (Middle East and North Africa), Yas TV (United Arab Emirates), and Saudi TV (Saudi Arabia) Americas Fox Sports, TVG, NYRA, NBCSN (USA), ESPN Star+ (South America, Central America, and Caribbean), SportsMax (Caribbean), Asia Green Channel, Fuji TV (Japan), TVB, Cable, Now TV, HKJC TV (Hong Kong), STC TV (Singapore), Eclat (Southeast Asia), Wasu (China), and Sony Network are some of the networks that broadcast this event (India) Oceania Racing.com (Australasia), Sky Thoroughbred Central (Australia), Trackside (New Zealand) Other Sport 24 (cruises and airlines), Trans World Sport, CNN, Reuters Africa SuperSport (sub-Saharan Africa), and Sport 240 (South Africa) (global news outlets) The general manager of the Dubai Racing Club, Mohammed Issa Al-Adhab, who is also a major general expert, said: “We are overjoyed that RMG and HBA Media have been able to secure a record number of broadcasters from locations all over the world, including a number of broadcasters who are participating for the first time.
This level of interest, which has never been seen before, is a reflection of the worldwide allure of the Dubai World Cup, which is one of the most important events on the athletic calendar.” Seb Vance, who is RMG’s director of communications and international TV distribution, said the following: “Because of the confidence and support of Sheikh Rashid bin Dalmook Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Racing Club, and the rest of his team, it is possible to broadcast horse races at Meydan, which is a significant accomplishment and a step in the right direction.
The fact that we have collaborated with the Dubai Racing Club on the production and distribution of its racing for the seventh year in a row is a tremendous honor for all of us here at RMG. We are thrilled to be able to present this outstanding event to a genuinely global audience through our collaboration with our colleagues at the Dubai Racing Club and the media rights firm HBA Media.” Frank Sale, the managing director of HBA Media, remarked as follows: “The HBA is glad to have assisted the Dubai Racing Club and RMG in their efforts to attract viewers from all over the world to the Dubai World Cup.
We are always working hard to bring first-time partners on board so that we can broadcast the sport of horse racing, and we have been successful in doing so with the addition of a number of new broadcasters and platforms.”
What time is the UAE Derby?
UAE Derby odds, contenders, horses, and lineup for the 2022 race –
|3||Quality Boone||15-1||SEE PICKS|
|4||Azure Coast||6-1||SEE PICKS|
|7||Crown Pride||20-1||SEE PICKS|
|8||Get Back Goldie||30-1||SEE PICKS|
|9||Gilded Age||10-1||SEE PICKS|
|10||Island Falcon||20-1||SEE PICKS|
|12||Reiwa Homare||15-1||SEE PICKS|
|14||Summer Is Tomorrow||50-1||SEE PICKS|
|16||Arabian Gazelles||50-1||SEE PICKS|
Is gambling allowed in Dubai?
In the months of December 2014 and January 2015 According to the Constitution of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Islam is recognized as the one legitimate path to salvation for all citizens of the country. Gambling is forbidden in Islam, which serves as the foundation for regulations at both the federal and local emirate levels that outlaw any and all types of gaming and betting, as well as the promotion of any kind of wagering or betting.
The debate over whether or not gaming and marketing relating to gambling should be allowed to take place remains a hot subject in many different jurisdictions. However, rather than a religious aspect being the driving force behind the need for regulation, these issues tend to be focused on concerns with children or minors’ exposure to gambling culture, as well as protecting vulnerable people.
This is in contrast to the religious aspect being the driving force behind the need for regulation. Gambling and any type of advertising that is even remotely connected to gambling are strictly illegal in the United Arab Emirates, with a few notable exceptions that will be detailed further down in this article.
In our opinion, this encompasses the provision of services related to internet gambling to citizens of the UAE from locations outside of the UAE. Exceptions In spite of the fact that gambling is not allowed under any circumstances, it is legal to hold competitions (such as raffles) in the United Arab Emirates so long as prior authorization is obtained from the appropriate regulatory body.
In addition, the UAE Civil Code allows bets to be placed on certain events, such as races, shootings, sports, and strength competitions, as long as they adhere to certain regulations. A number of conditions have to be satisfied, including the following: there must be absolute certainty regarding the reward, absolute certainty regarding the individual who must offer the prize, and absolute clarity regarding the subject matter and scope of the competition.
- However, it is not as easy as attempting to operate within the limitations laid out in the Civil Code.
- The situation is more complicated than that.
- A reward stipulated in a betting contract can only be awarded to the contest’s victor, who is defined as the party to the contract who prevails in the competition as a result of his or her own efforts and expertise.
The implication is that any arrangement that may lead to the prize being paid to a third party (i.e. someone who is not a participant in the race/contest/etc.) would be outside the scope of what is permitted, and therefore illegal “gambling,” and subject to the criminal provisions that prohibit gambling and which we will set out below.
- This is the case because any arrangement that may lead to the prize being paid to a third party (i.e.
- someone who is not a participant in the race/con UAE Gambling Laws The act of gambling and the dissemination of advertisements pertaining to gambling are both prohibited by a variety of municipal laws.
The restriction is spelled out in detail by some of these statutes, while others only make reference to it in passing. This is what we mean when we say that there are a number of additional bans on behaviors which are detrimental to public morals or which are antithetical to Islamic principles because of the religious component that underpins the law in the UAE.
- Gambling is defined in the Penal Code as “a game in which each of the participants thereto agrees – in case he is the loser – to pay the winner a particular quantity of money or any other object that has been agreed upon.” It classifies gambling as a crime that can result in incarceration as well as a monetary fine. In addition, it makes it illegal to establish or run a gambling establishment, as well as to organize a game of chance in a public area or within a gambling establishment.
- Anyone who is caught establishing, managing, or running a website, or transmitting, sending, publishing, or re-publishing through a computer network gambling activities and anything that may afflict public morals is subject to the penalties outlined in the Cyber Crimes Law, which include the possibility of serving time in prison and/or paying a fine. Additionally, it outlaws gambling activities, the production, creation, preparation, transmission, or preservation of material for the purpose of exploitation, distribution, or presentation to others through the use of a computer network, and anything else that may be harmful to public morality.
- There are also rules governing the media that require companies and outlets within the media to conform with the different criteria that are associated with ads that are either aired via such corporations or published through such outlets. The following criteria are applicable to ads pertaining to gambling:
- To avoid offending God and the Islamic faith, as well as to respect the beliefs of other holy religions.
- Not to post any photographs or remarks that may infringe public morality.
- should refrain from spreading and disseminating material that has the potential to discriminate against children, women, or any other social groups, as well as incite violence and hatred.
4. A new regulation known as “Internet Access Management” has been introduced by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority. According to this regulation, internet service providers are required to prohibit access to websites that host content that is unlawful or content that is inconsistent with the moral or public norms of the United Arab Emirates.
Who won the big race in Dubai?
Country Grammer, who was trained by the controversial American jockey Bob Baffert, won the Dubai World Cup when Frankie Dettori was riding him. This was the fourth time that Dettori had won the race. The underdog with odds of 7-1 prevailed in the end, beating off Hot Red Charlie and Chuwa Wizard, while the favorite, Life Is Good, lost ground.
- The victory of Medina Spirit, who was trained by Bob Baffert and took first place in the 2021 Kentucky Derby, was overturned because the horse tested positive for a prohibited substance, and Baffert was given a suspension as a result.
- Earlier, Dettori and the Japanese runner Panthalassa finished tied for first place on Lord North.
In the Dubai Turf that took place at Meydan, the defending champion Lord North, who is trained by John and Thady Gosden in Newmarket, shared in the winnings. The competition was won decisively by Japan, who also had four additional winners in Bathrat Leon, Stay Foolish, Crown Pride, and Shahryar.
The Dubai Sheema Classic was won by Shahryar, who finished ahead of the fast-finishing Yibir, who was ridden by William Buick and trained by Godolphin’s Charlie Appleby. The Irish trainer Ado McGuinness was victorious in the Al Quoz Sprint with A Case Of You, as the horse won the race by defeating Happy Romance and Man Of Promise.
Following victories on Dubai Millennium (2000), Ballad (2003), and Electrocutionist (2005), Frankie Dettori was going for a fourth victory in the Dubai World Cup (2006). “This is a significant race, and preparations for it have consumed a significant portion of my time in Dubai. A long shot at odds of 28-1 won the Lincoln Handicap. Check out the most recent results in horse racing here.
How much is the Dubai World Cup?
It seems like there is no way, regardless of the circumstances, to keep Bob Baffert from being the center of attention. When Country Grammer drove wide down the stretch to win the $12 million Dubai World Cup on Saturday at the Meydan Racecourse in the United Arab Emirates, the Hall of Fame trainer won the race, making it the second richest race in the world.
The victory marked Baffert’s fourth consecutive victory in the event. The majority of people believed that Life Is Good would win the 114-mile race due to his outstanding performance in his most recent two races, which were the Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile and the Pegasus World Cup. However, it appears that the distance was too much for the colt, as he was able to give up the lead in the final stretch and ended in fourth place.
Hot Rod Charlie, who was ridden by Flavien Prat and coached by Doug O’Neill, finished in second place by a margin of 13/4 lengths. The Japanese steed Chuwa Wizard finished in third place. The 10-horse race ended with Midnight Bourbon placing fifth, with all four American horses finishing in the top five positions.
- Amr Zedan and WinStar Farm are the proud owners of the Country Grammer, who is now 5 years old.
- In addition, Zedan was the owner of the horse Medina Spirit, who was declared the victor of the Kentucky Derby but later disqualified after testing positive for a medicine that was prohibited on the day of the race.
In December, when Medina Spirit was getting ready to continue his racing career, he had what is believed to have been a heart attack, and he passed away. Baffert is currently embroiled in a number of litigation in the goal of having Medina Spirit’s victory reinstated and regaining his own eligibility to compete in any part of the country.
- Churchill Downs has disqualified him from racing for the next two years, and he is also facing a 90-day penalty in all other jurisdictions.
- On Thursday, Baffert announced that he had transferred four of his top Kentucky Derby chances to the stables of trainers Tim Yakteen and Rodolphe Brisset so that the horses may be eligible to receive qualifying points for the Derby.
During a televised appearance in Dubai, Zedan paid praise to Baffert and delivered a vigorous support of him, without directly addressing the allegations that have been brought up. When asked who was training his horse, Zedan pointed to his mount and stated, “That’s Bob Baffert right there.” “This is something that Bob Baffert is able to accomplish.
- I’m at a loss for words.
- What a great sensation.
- The past year has been challenging, but we have emerged victorious.
- the most skilled instructor in the entire world.
- The real deal.
- I really can’t contain my joy, and I’m thrilled for my good friend Bob as well.” The road to success was not an easy one for Country Grammer.
Chad Brown was his first trainer, but after the death of his owner, Paul Pompa, he was sold in a dispersal sale and went to a new home. The horse was sold for $450,000 when he was two years old, but WinStar was able to purchase him for only $110,000 the previous year.
- After being transferred to Baffert’s stable, he competed in the Californian Stakes and finished in second place before going on to win the Hollywood Gold Cup.
- He was shipped off to New York, where he had an ankle injury, and he sat out of competition for a period of eight months before competing in the world’s wealthiest race, the $20 million Saudi Cup, on February 28.
He finished a solid second in this race. “Who would utilize a race with a purse of $20 million to prepare for a race with a purse of $12 million?” Saturday from Santa Anita, Baffert remarked while laughing that he was at the track. “That was a tight race with Life Is Good and Hot Rod Charlie competing against one other.
- A competition at a very high level.
- The horse simply keeps growing better and better.
- Although taking home the Dubai World Cup is always an exhilarating experience, one of those Saudi Cups is still on my bucket list.” Hot Rod Charlie is the horse that Prat will be using going forward after having ridden both Country Grammer and Hot Rod Charlie.
It was the first time in Frankie Dettori’s career that he ever rode for Baffert when he was given the mount on Country Grammer. Dettori is considered one of the best riders in the world. “Frankie Dettori was terrific,” Baffert added. “I informed him that before I retire, he was required to give me at least one ride while he was still working.
He is undoubtedly one of the best performers in history. What a fantastic group effort. It was like a miracle.” Although there are no betting establishments in Dubai, Country Grammer was awarded $20.10 for winning in international betting pools. Epicenter, the heavy favorite to win the Louisiana Derby (4.00 to win), was running just off the pace during the opening two-thirds of the 1 3/16-mile race, but he got things in gear at the far turn to win the $1 million Louisiana Derby by 2 12 lengths.
With this victory, Epicenter has earned a berth in the Kentucky Derby, which will be held on May 7. Both Steve Asmussen and Joel Rosario are responsible for Epicenter’s training and riding respectively. Zozos, who came in second place, will almost certainly also qualify.
The race at Fair Grounds is the first in a series of 100-point qualifiers. A starting slot in the 20-horse race is guaranteed to each winner of the event, as well as presumably most of those who finish in second place. On the next Saturday, there will be three major horse races: the Jeff Roby Steaks at Turfway, the Florida Derby at Gulfstream, and the Arkansas Derby at Oaklawn.
On April 9, further races include the Blue Grass Stakes at Keeneland and the Wood Memorial at Aqueduct. After that, the Santa Anita Derby will take place.