What Time Is The Dubai World Cup 2022?
- Anthony Watkins
Time for the Dubai World Cup in 2022 The Dubai World Cup (DWC) 2022 will get underway at 1:45 o’clock in the afternoon, and the gates will open at noon. Location of the World Cup in 2022 in Dubai
What time does Dubai World Cup start?
After a week of relative calm on the racing calendar in North America, activity is set to pick back up in a big way over the next few days. Additionally, the focus will expand beyond this continent and onto the desert sands of Dubai in the Middle East, where a number of the best horses in the United States are scheduled to compete at Meydan Racecourse.
- On Saturday, March 26, a racecard with a total value of $30.5 million will be highlighted by the 2022 Dubai World Cup, which will be sponsored by Emirates Airline.
- The winner of the Pegasus World Cup Invitational, Life Is Good, and the winner of the Pennsylvania Derby, Hot Rod Charlie, are both entered in the Group 1 race that is worth a total of $12 million.
FS2 will broadcast coverage of Saturday’s races from Dubai beginning at 8:00 a.m. ET and continuing through 13:00 p.m. ET. The coverage of the Dubai World Cup will take place during a special “Golden Hour” show that will run from noon to 1 p.m., with the start of the race planned for 12:30 p.m.
Eastern Time. The UAE Derby, worth a million dollars A race for the 2022 Kentucky Derby that will provide qualifying points and is sponsored by Mubadala Presented by Woodford Reserve, will be broadcast earlier in the morning during the undercard show with a scheduled post time of 10:10 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
The Grade 2 Twinspires Stakes, which is worth $1 million, is also scheduled to take place on Saturday. com The Louisiana Derby will be held at the Fair Grounds. This event is a qualifier for the Kentucky Derby, which will take place on May 7, and the post time is set for 6:44 p.m.
Eastern Time (ET). As part of NBC Sports’ “Road to the Kentucky Derby” series, CNBC will air the Louisiana Derby as well as the $400,000 Twinspires.com Fair Grounds Oaks race for 3-year-old fillies. Both of these races will be held at the Fair Grounds in New Orleans. Saturday’s coverage begins at 6 p.m.
Eastern Time and is hosted by Ahmed Fareed, who is joined during the broadcast by analysts Jerry Bailey, a Hall of Fame jockey who won the Louisiana Derby twice, and Randy Moss. As part of its all-inclusive subscription, TVG will also broadcast the Louisiana Derby along with other stakes races from Fair Grounds.
- The network will also show the races that take place in Dubai on Saturday.
- The $500,000 Grade 3 Sunland Park Derby will be run for the first time since 2019 on Sunday, March 27.
- The race is scheduled to take place.
- Post time for the Kentucky Derby qualifying at Sunland Park is planned at 7:15 p.m.
- Eastern Time (ET), and the race will be broadcast on TVG.
The horse races held at Aqueduct, Tampa Bay Downs, and Oaklawn Park will be shown live on television during “America’s Day at the Races.” Check out the schedule below for when you can tune in to see the show that is produced by the New York Racing Association (NYRA) from Thursday through Sunday.
- This next Thursday, March 24, at 8 p.m.
- ET, the ever-popular “La Trifecta” will premiere a brand-new episode of their livestream entertainment.
- The hosts of “La Trifecta” are Darwin Vizcaya, Claudia Spadaro, and Annise Montplaisir, and the program is delivered in Spanish.
- This week’s episode of the show will be available to watch on ABR’s channels on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
This is a guide to the coverage that will be shown on television, radio, and via livestreaming throughout the week: TV Schedule
|March 23||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 24||“America’s Day at the Races”||4 p.m. -6:30 p.m.||FS2|
|March 24||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 24||“La Trifecta”||8 p.m.||Facebook, Twitter and YouTube|
|March 25||“America’s Day at the Races”||3 p.m. -6:30 p.m.||FS2|
|March 25||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 26||Broadcast of the Dubai World Cup card||8 a.m. -1 p.m.||FS2|
|March 26||“America’s Day at the Races”||1 p.m. -7 p.m.||FS2|
|March 26||Broadcast of the Louisiana Derby and Fair Grounds Oaks||6 p.m. -7 p.m.||CNBC|
|March 26||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
|March 27||“America’s Day at the Races”||3 p.m. -6:30 p.m.||FS1|
|March 27||Live coverage of horse racing||post time varies||TVG|
Please be aware that all times stated are Eastern Standard Time.
|March 23||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 23||Trainer Talk Presented by Fasig-Tipton||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 24||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 24||Race Day on HRRN||4 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 24||Brisnet Call-In Show||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 25||At The Races with Steve Byk||9 a.m.||Thoroughbred Radio Network|
|March 25||RaceDay on HRRN||4 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 25||Weekend Stakes Preview Presented by NYRA Bets||6 p.m.||HRRN|
|March 26||Equine Forum Presented by TwinSpires||8 a.m.||HRRN|
|March 26||Off to the Races on The Racing Biz Radio Network||10 a.m.||ESPN 950 AM|
Please take into account that all times stated are Eastern.
Is the Dubai World Cup on TV in the UK?
The broadcasting strategies for the 2022 Dubai World Cup have been made public. Tomorrow, March 26, the competition that is worth $30.5 million (£23.16 million) will take place at the Meydan Racecourse in Dubai. It features six Group 1 competitions, the most important of which is the $12 million (£9.1 million) Dubai World Cup itself.
The distribution and production of the horse racing competition is handled by Racecourse Media Group. Members of the presenting crew for the competition include Nick Luck, Britney Eurton, Rishi Persad, Michelle Yu, Tom Stanley, Angus McNae, and Nick Lightfoot, as well as commentator Alistair Cohen. Sky Sports Racing and Racing TV will be broadcasting it across the United Kingdom and Ireland, while Virgin Media will supplement their coverage in Ireland.
ITV will also show live material from the competition as part of its coverage of horse racing more generally. In the meanwhile, it will be carried on Equidia in France and live on Fox Sports, TVG, and NYRA in the United States, with highlights being shown on NBCSN.
- In addition, it will be broadcast live in the United States by NBCSN.
- Reuters will be providing its news outlets throughout the world with coverage of the event.
- Broadcasters in Europe for the Dubai World Cup Watch4 (Germany, Switzerland, and Austria), Polsat (Poland), Sky Sports Racing, Racing TV (UK and Ireland), ITV (UK), Virgin Media (Ireland), SilkNet (Georgia), Equidia (France), Setanta (Eurasia and Baltics), NENT (Scandinavia), TJK TV (Turkey), and Polsat (Poland) MENA Twitter (UAE and Saudi Arabia), Dubai Racing Channel (MENA), Yas TV (UAE), Saudi TV (Saudi Arabia) Americas Fox Sports, TVG, NYRA, NBCSN (USA), ESPN Star+ (South America, Central America, and Caribbean), SportsMax (Caribbean), Asia Green Channel, Fuji TV (Japan), TVB, Cable, Now TV, HKJC TV (Hong Kong), STC TV (Singapore), Eclat (Southeast Asia), Wasu (China), and Sony Network are some of the networks that broadcast this event (India) Oceania Racing.com (Australasia), Sky Thoroughbred Central (Australia), Trackside (New Zealand) Other Sport 24 (cruises and airlines), Trans World Sport, CNN, Reuters Africa SuperSport (sub-Saharan Africa), and Sport 240 (South Africa) (global news outlets) The general manager of the Dubai Racing Club, Mohammed Issa Al-Adhab, who is also a major general expert, said: “We are overjoyed that RMG and HBA Media have been able to secure a record number of broadcasters from locations all over the world, including a number of broadcasters who are participating for the first time.
This level of interest, which has never been seen before, is a reflection of the worldwide allure of the Dubai World Cup, which is one of the most important events on the athletic calendar.” Seb Vance, who is RMG’s director of communications and international TV distribution, said the following: “Because of the confidence and support of Sheikh Rashid bin Dalmook Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Racing Club, and the rest of his team, it is possible to broadcast horse races at Meydan, which is a significant accomplishment and a step in the right direction.
- It is a wonderful honor for all of us here at RMG that we have been able to collaborate with the Dubai Racing Club on the production and distribution of its racing for the seventh year in a row.
- We are thrilled to be able to present this outstanding event to a genuinely global audience through our collaboration with our colleagues at the Dubai Racing Club and the media rights firm HBA Media.” Frank Sale, the managing director of HBA Media, remarked as follows: “The HBA is glad to have assisted the Dubai Racing Club and RMG in their efforts to attract viewers from all over the world to the Dubai World Cup.
We are always working hard to get new partners on board so that we can broadcast the sport of horse racing, and we have been successful in doing so with the addition of a number of new broadcasters and platforms.”
What time are the Dubai races?
Information Regarding the Races
|5 Racing at Meydan Start Time 06:00pm||6||7|
|12 Racing at Meydan Start Time 06:00pm||13||14|
|19 Racing at Meydan Start Time 06:00pm||20||21|
How much are tickets to the Dubai World Cup?
TICKETS FOR THE GENERAL ADMISSION TO THE DUBAI WORLD CUP 2022 The price of a ticket to the Dubai World Cup 2022 is AED 50 for individuals of any age. The ticket grants entry to the general public area as well as seating in the outdoor grandstand, but it does not provide unobstructed views of the thoroughbreds competing in the Parade Ring.
What time is the Dubai Derby 2022?
When does the Irish Derby 2022 begin, and what time is it held? The Irish Derby 2022 begins at 3.45 p.m. on Saturday, June 25 from The Curragh. On Saturday, there will be a total of eight different races, with the first one getting under way at 1:25 in the afternoon. The Dubai Duty Free Handicap is going to be the last race of the day, and it will begin at 5:25 in the evening.
At which course is the Dubai World Cup run at?
When is the Dubai World Cup? – The Dubai World Cup will begin on Saturday, March 26, this year. At Meydan Racecourse, the action will get underway at 12:20 pm British Summer Time (BST), and the Dubai World Cup race will round up the day’s events at 16:30 pm.
At which racecourse is the Dubai World Cup staged?
The Meydan grandstand – The 7.5 million square meter Meydan Racecourse includes Meydan Marina, The Meydan, the world’s first five-star trackside hotel with 285 rooms, two race tracks, and the Grandstand, which consists of a hotel, restaurants, a racing museum, and 72 corporate suites for entertaining throughout the year.
- Other features of the Meydan Racecourse include Meydan Marina, the world’s first five-star trackside hotel with 285 rooms, The grass course is left-handed and is 2,400 meters, and the dirt course measures 1,750 meters and is also left-handed.
- The Winter Racing Challenge, the Dubai International Racing Carnival, and the Dubai World Cup Night are all part of its lineup of events, which take place between November and March.
The prize money for the Dubai World Cup is more than $26.25 million, making it the most lucrative racing day in the world. The Meydan City development as a whole covers an area of 200 million ft2, whereas the Racecourse district is just 620 hectares and 67 million ft2 respectively (1,900 ha).
Meydan Racecourse, Meydan Metropolis, Meydan Horizons, and Meydan Godolphin Parks are the names of the four sub-districts that make up this area. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates as well as the Ruler of Dubai, is intimately connected to Meydan.
On September 10, 2014, Lady Gaga had a performance there as a part of her world tour titled ArtRave: The Artpop Ball. This tour was in promotion of her third studio album titled ARTPOP. In addition, performances by artists such as Elton John, Santana, Kylie Minogue, Janet Jackson, and Sia have taken place at the racetrack.