What Time Are The Ufc Fights In Abu Dhabi?
- Anthony Watkins
UFC Fight Nights Event begins at 2am, with the main program beginning off at 5am.
What time does the UFC fight start tonight?
UFC Bout Night: Main Card fight card for the event Jamahal Hill against Thiago Santos in the Light Heavyweight Division Vicente Luque vs. Geoff Neal; Welterweights Zac Pauga takes on Mohammed Usman in the heavyweight division; Brogan Walker takes on Juliana Miller in the women’s flyweight division; and more! Heavyweights Augusto Sakai and Sergey Spivak will square off.
- Priscila Cachoeira and Ariane Lipski square off in the women’s flyweight division.
- Card in Preliminary Stages Sam Alvey vs.
- Michał Oleksiejczuk; Middleweights Takashi Sato vs.
- Bryan Battle; Welterweights Terrance McKinney vs.
- Erick Gonzalez; Lightweights Jason Witt vs.
- Josh Quinlan; Welterweights Cory McKenna and Miranda Granger will be competing in the women’s strawweight division.
Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Stephanie Egger; Women’s Bantamweights
What time is UFC main fight?
On Saturday, July 16, UFC Fight Night will get underway at a more reasonable hour than usual. The event will take place in New York, with the UBS Arena in Elmont serving as the host venue. The preliminary card of six fights will begin airing on ESPN and ESPN+ at eleven in the morning Eastern Time (ET).
- The main card is expected to begin at two o’clock in the afternoon Eastern Time (ET), and it will be broadcast live on ABC and ESPN+.
- The featherweight bout between #2 Brian Ortega and #3 Yair Rodriguez will serve as the day’s featured attraction and main event.
- If you are simply interested in the main event, it is anticipated that it will begin shortly after 4 o’clock Eastern Time.
That is near enough for you to be able to organize your day around it, even if it is delayed because of the length of the bouts that came before it. This weekend marks a departure from the norm for UFC Fight Nights, which typically do not feature a large number of rated competitors.
Is UFC on tonight?
Tonight, the UFC will not be airing any new events. After an exciting night of competition at UFC 278, the premier mixed martial arts organization in the world will make its debut in the French capital at UFC Paris on September 3.
What time do the UFC prelims start today?
The main card for the UFC 278 bout event. The rematch for the UFC welterweight championship between Kamaru Usman (c) and Leon Edwards; bantamweights Jose Aldo vs. Merab Dvalishvili Middleweights Wu Yanan and Lucie Pudilova go head-to-head; bantamweights Paulo Costa and Luke Rockhold square off; and Light heavyweights Tyson Pedro and Harry Hunsucker will square off.
- Prelims Heavyweights Marcin Tybura and Alexandr Romanov will square off.
- Lightweights: Leonardo Santos vs.
- Jared Gordon; Leonardo Santos vs.
- Jared Gordon Luis Saldana against Sean Woodson in the featherweight division FIGHT PASS Prelims A.J.
- Fletcher vs.
- Ange Loosa; Welterweights Amir Albazi vs.
- Francisco Figueiredo; Flyweights Aori Qileng vs.
Jay Perrin; Bantamweights Daniel Lacerda vs. Victor Altamirano; Flyweights If you join up for a streaming service through one of our links and do so successfully, The Sporting News may be eligible for an affiliate commission. The affiliates of The Sporting News have no say in the editorial decisions made for this story and have no impact on its content.
What time does the UFC fight end tonight?
About six hours pass during a UFC event. The Early Preliminaries will begin at around 6:30 p.m., and then the Preliminaries will begin at 8:00 p.m. The Main Card gets underway at 10:00 p.m., and the very last fight of the Main Card wraps up at approximately 12:30 am. In a general sense, the solution may be found in the last two phrases, where it was also provided for clarity.
What is UFC Fight Island Abu Dhabi?
UFC®, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, and the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) today announced details for Return to UFC FIGHT ISLAND, the follow up to the massively successful series of UFC events that became a cultural phenomenon that captivated the sports world.