What Is The Average Temperature In Dubai?
- Anthony Watkins
The month of December in Dubai is often characterized by pleasant weather. The minimum temperature is 17.4 °C (63.3 °F), while the highest temperature is 26.5 °C (79.6 °F). The average temperature is 21.9 °C (71 °F). During average, the temperature will drop to roughly 14 degrees Celsius (57 degrees Fahrenheit) on the evenings that are the coldest during the month.
- In December of 1994, however, the temperature only reached 8.2 degrees Celsius (46.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- On average, the temperature during the month’s hottest days is close to 31 degrees Celsius (87.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In December of 2000, the temperature hit 32.5 degrees Celsius (90.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
The total quantity of precipitation is 15 millimeters (0.6 inches), and it fell over the course of four days. The duration of a typical day is around 10 hours and 35 minutes. The winter solstice, which occurs on December 21, is the day with the least amount of daylight in the Northern Hemisphere.
- On a daily basis, there are about eight hours of bright sunshine.
- Therefore, 77% of the time there is sunshine.
- The humidity is typically around 61% on average.
- The typical wind speed is 12 kilometers per hour (7 mph).
- The water has an average temperature of 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Because of this, the water in the sea is of a comfortable temperature for swimming.
Climatestotravel.com retains all ownership rights.
How hot Is Dubai on average?
The summers in Dubai are lengthy, scorching, and uncomfortable; the climate is arid and partially overcast; the winters are comfortable; the weather is dry; and the skies are typically clear. The temperature seldom drops below 52 degrees Fahrenheit or climbs over 112 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the course of a year, although it frequently ranges from 57 degrees Fahrenheit to 106 degrees Fahrenheit.
What’s the hottest months in Dubai?
Seasonal climate: Due to Dubai’s location close to the Tropic of Cancer, the city has a climate that is generally warm and sunny throughout the year. The daytime temperature during the winter season is often about 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit).
Nighttime temperatures along the shore vary from 12 degrees Celsius (54 degrees Fahrenheit) to 15 degrees Celsius (59 degrees Fahrenheit), whereas in the desert they are 5 degrees Celsius (41 degrees Fahrenheit), with the evenings being reasonably chilly throughout the year. The humidity often ranges between 50 and 60 percent in inland locations that are close to the shore.
Temperatures in Dubai may reach well beyond 43 degrees Celsius (109 degrees Fahrenheit) during the summer months, with July and August being the months in which this occurs most frequently. Additionally, the water temperature might reach 37 degrees Celsius (99 degrees Fahrenheit), and the humidity could reach an average of over 90 percent.
Rainfall in Dubai is extremely rare, and when it does occur, it often does not linger for an extended amount of time. Short, intense downpours and the odd thunderstorm are the most common types of precipitation that fall throughout the winter months, which span from November to March. There are just about 25 days per year when it rains on average.
With an average rainfall of 34 millimeters (1.4 inches), the month of February is the wettest in Dubai. During the month of June, Dubai has very little precipitation, if any at all. Despite the fact that June is the driest month of the year in Dubai, it is still possible for heavy rain and thunderstorms to occur on select days during this month.
- June 21, 2019, is an example of one of these days.
- Additionally, rainfall is observed in the months of March and December.
- The amount of precipitation that falls during the months of January, April, July, October, and November is approximately typical, whereas the amount of precipitation that falls during the months of May, August, and September is much less.
The current month has an average high temperature that is higher than 43 degrees Celsius (109 degrees Fahrenheit), making it the hottest month of the year. The coldest month is January, with average highs of about 24 degrees Celsius (75 degrees Fahrenheit) and average lows of around 16 degrees Celsius (61 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The months of July and August in Dubai tend to be extremely hot and humid, with temperatures topping approximately 45 °C (113 °F), and with lows of scarcely less than 30 °C (86 °F), making it the most uncomfortable season to visit Dubai.
- The temperatures can reach as high as 45 °C (113 °F) in the shade.
Temperatures are hot but actually rather pleasant throughout the months of May, June, September, and October, with highs of no more than 41 °C (106 °F) and lows of around 27 °C (81 °F) on average; this makes it a perfect season to visit the beach or swimming pool.