How To Reach Ibn Batuta Mall From Dubai Airport?
- Anthony Watkins
Ibn Battuta Mall has a very visible location on Sheikh Zayed Road, and it is situated in close proximity to Interchange 6 for Jebel Ali Village. It takes around half an hour to drive from Dubai International Airport to Ibn Battuta Mall via Sheikh Zayed Road.
Is there a Metro Station to Ibn Battuta Mall?
Where is the Dubai metro station that is most convenient for getting to Ibn Battuta Mall? The station at Emirates Towers on Dubai’s Metro system is the one that is located closest to Ibn Battuta Mall. More details
Is there a metro from Dubai Airport?
The Dubai International Airport (DXB) is serviced by two stations on the Dubai Metro, which is widely regarded as one of the most cutting-edge public transportation systems in the world. It is spotless, productive, fully air-conditioned, and very economical all at the same time.
How much is the metro from Dubai Airport?
The subway system in Dubai enables travelers to access the central business district of the city in a manner that is both simple and prompt. There are two metro stations located within the airport, one in Terminal 1 and the other in Terminal 3. From Terminal 1, it will take you 28 minutes to travel to the Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall metro station on the Red Line subway, and from Terminal 3, it will take you 30 minutes.
- Trains run between the hours of 05:00 and 00:00 daily, beginning on Saturday and ending on Wednesday.
- On Thursdays, you may take the metro between the hours of 05:00 and 01:00, and on Fridays, you can take the metro between the hours of 10:00 and 01:00.
- Depending on the time of day, there is a train departure about every 5 to 10 minutes in both directions.
A Nol Red Ticket may be purchased for 2,000 AED, which is equivalent to €0.50. This is the card that visitors to Dubai use the most frequently, out of the four options for public transit cards that the city provides (the Nol Red Ticket, Nol Silver Card, Nol Gold Card, and Nol Blue Card).
Up to ten one-way tickets or five day passes can be placed onto the paper ticket that you purchase. You will need to spend 20.00 AED, which is equivalent to €5.00, to get a day pass that allows you access to all zones. It will cost you 4.00 AED for a one-way ticket to go through one zone, 6.00 AED to travel through two zones, and 8.50 AED to travel through three zones or more.
When you factor in the cost of a Nol Red Ticket, the one-way fare from the airport to the metro station Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall would set you back a total of 8,000 AED. The fare to travel to Burjuman Station in the neighborhood of Bur Dubai is 8.00 AED whereas the fare to go to Union Station in the neighborhood of Deira is 6.00 AED (1 zone) (2 zones).
What is the name of Ibn Battuta Metro station?
|Ibn Battuta ابن بطوطة|
|Ibn Battuta metro station looking south|
|Location||Sheikh Zayed Road Jebel Ali Dubai , United Arab Emirates|
|Coordinates||25°02′48.4″N 55°07′03.1″E / 25.046778°N 55.117528°E Coordinates : 25°02′48.4″N 55°07′03.1″E / 25.046778°N 55.117528°E|
|Operated by||Dubai Metro|
|Opened||April 30, 2010|
Ibn Battuta is a rapid transit station on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It serves Jebel Ali and the adjacent regions. The Arabic name for the station is . The station takes its name from the Ibn Battuta Mall, which is located in the immediate vicinity.
- On April 30, 2010, the station first opened to the public as a section of the Red Line.
- The Ibn Battuta station can be found on the Sheikh Zayed Road in between two important intersections with the routes D59 and D591.
- A short distance away, you’ll find the Ibn Battuta Mall, the Jebel Ali Recreation Club, and the IBN Battuta Bus Station, which is located just next to the station.
Neighborhoods such as The Gardens and Jabal Ali 2 are located in the surrounding area. The train station is located in close proximity to a variety of bus lines. The Red Line in the Dubai Metro system was closed between the DMCC and Ibn Battuta stations from January 2018 to April 2019 so that an expansion to the system could be constructed.
Is Uber available in Dubai Airport?
You may take advantage of the luxurious and hassle-free ride that Uber provides at Dubai International Airport so that you can get wherever you need to go quickly and easily. Where exactly is the Uber pickup spot at the Dubai Airport? After requesting a ride with Uber, you should check the app to determine where you will be picked up.
Does Uber run in Dubai?
The capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, is one of the most stunning and intriguing Uber cities in its own right, despite the fact that some people believe it is eclipsed by Dubai because to its proximity to that city. We made Uber available in Abu Dhabi once more in November 2018 so that seeing this side of the city would be as hassle-free as it could possibly be.
- Shopping is an absolute need for any trip to Abu Dhabi; there is simply no way around it.
- No matter if you’re shopping in the ultra-modern Galleria or the renowned Mina Markets in the harbor, we’ll always be here to assist you in carrying your purchases back to your apartment.
- You may even organize a shopping binge that involves going to different malls by taking use of the feature that allows you to make many stops and leaving your current haul at home while traveling to the next shopping location.
It’s possible that natural wonders are not something you anticipate seeing in Abu Dhabi, yet the city more than lives up to its reputation in this area. Some of the most remarkable and significant biological regions in the Emirates may be reached quickly and easily from the capital city.
- The Mangrove National Park, which is located inside the city limits, features a wide range of landscapes and ecosystems, all of which are sure to wow nature enthusiasts.
- Dedicated bird watchers, on the other hand, would want to visit the Al Wathba Wetland Reserve in the south-east to witness the group of flamingos that live there.
It has never been simpler to travel within two of the most significant cities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), or to go from one city to the other. In the United Arab Emirates, Uber is capable of traveling between cities; for example, if you like, you may use Uber to get from Dubai to Abu Dhabi or vice versa.
Is there a train from Dubai airport?
Questions & Answers – What is the best time- and money-efficient method of transportation between Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Downtown Dubai? To go from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, take the subway, which will cost you between €1 and €2 and will take around 24 minutes.
More details Which mode of transportation gets passengers from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the city center the quickest? The cab ride from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai takes around 12 minutes, costing between €40 and €50, and is the shortest method to get between the two locations.
More details Is there a bus that goes directly from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai? There is not a bus that travels directly between Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Downtown Dubai. There are, however, services that leave from Airport Terminal 3 and arrive at The Dubai Mall through City Centre Metro Bus Stop 1-1.
- These services are available.
- It takes around an hour to complete the route, including any transfers.
- More details Is there a train that goes directly from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai? There is, in fact, a direct train service that runs between the Airport Terminal 3 Metro Station 2 station and the Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station 2 station.
The services are available around the clock and depart once every five minutes. The trip usually takes around twenty-four minutes. More details How far away is Downtown Dubai from the Dubai International Airport (DXB)? Downtown Dubai is located around 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport (DXB).
The road trip is 13.6 kilometers long. Get driving instructions Without a car, what are my options for getting from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai? Without using a car, using the subway, which takes 24 minutes and costs between €1 and €2, is the best method to go from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai.
More details How long does it take to get from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to the city center of Dubai? It takes a total of twenty-four minutes, including transfers, to go by subway from Airport Terminal 3 Metro Station 2 to Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station 2, and trains leave every five minutes.
- More details Where exactly do I board the bus from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai? Bus services between Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Downtown Dubai are provided by Dubai RTA Bus and depart from the Airport Terminal 3 station.
- More details Where do I get on the train that takes me from Dubai International Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai? Trains connecting Dubai International Airport (DXB) and Downtown Dubai, which are operated by Dubai RTA, depart from Terminal 3 Metro Station 2 at the airport.
More details Where does the bus from Dubai International Airport (DXB) arrive in Downtown Dubai? The Dubai Mall station is where passengers boarding buses from Dubai Airport (DXB) to Downtown Dubai arrive. These buses are run by Dubai RTA Bus. More details
How far is Burj Khalifa from airport?
There is approximately a 14.7-kilometer gap between Dubai International Airport and Burj Khalifa. It is possible to reach the Burj Khalifa from the Dubai International Airport in anywhere from fifteen minutes to an hour, depending on the form of transportation you pick, which may include a journey on a bus, a ride in a vehicle or cab, or even a ride on the metro.
Where can I buy a Dubai Metro Card?
At any of the Dubai Metro or bus stations, as well as several grocery stores including Carrefour, Spinneys, and Waitrose, you may buy a one-time rail ticket or a Nol card. You may load money onto your Nol card by using the ticket vending machines or by going to the ticket booths located in each metro station.
How can I buy Nol Card in Dubai Airport?
Regarding the use of the Nol card in terminal 3 of the Dubai Airport two years ago You might be able to get the NOL card at the Information Desk upon arrival at T3. If this is not possible, you can buy it at the Metro station where you would begin using the metro. In addition to this, you can buy them at Bus Station Terminals and a few major Bus Stops, as well as RTA counters in some locations.
What time does metro start at Dubai airport?
Hours of Operation: Trains departing from Terminals 1 and 3 operate approximately every 10 minutes on average. The services begin at 5:50 am (or 5:30 am on Thursday), and they continue until midnight (1 am on Thursday and Friday). During the month of Ramadan, the hours of operation are as follows: Saturday through Thursday, 6am to midnight; Friday, 2pm to midnight.
It is important that you are aware that the Dubai Metro does not operate on Friday mornings and instead begins operating at one in the afternoon. Because there are just two metro lines, the network is easy to use, even for individuals who have never taken advantage of Dubai’s public transportation system before.
The majority of metro stations offer linked bus and taxi ranks for passengers who need to continue their journey. The majority of major hotels and other tourist spots are located within a short walking distance of a metro station. Roughly 700 meters separate the two stations that are located in close proximity to one another.
What time RTA bus starts in Dubai?
The Dubai Bus will run at full capacity from 04:00 to 01:00 the next day. – Buses that travel between cities have been halted till further notice; however, the following routes are still in operation: E100 – E101 – E201 – E303 – E306 – E307 – E307A – E315 – E400 – E411 – E16 – E700. Route (C01) connecting Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Hatta, Fujairah, and Al Ain will