How Much Does It Cost To Go To Abu Dhabi?
- Anthony Watkins
A vacation to Abu Dhabi for seven days will set you back an average of $1,367 if you are traveling by yourself, $2,455 if you are traveling with a partner, and $4,603 for a family of four. Hotels in Abu Dhabi cost anywhere from $38 to $84 a night, with an average price of $54, but the majority of vacation rentals cost anywhere from $80 to $360 per night for the complete property.
- Economy class tickets to Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) cost between $893 and $1368 per person, while first class tickets cost between $2,802 and $4,293 on average.
- We recommend allocating anything from $25 to $44 per person, per day for transportation costs and spending time eating at local eateries, depending on the activities you want to participate in.
The expenditures for an ordinary vacation, a budget trip, and a luxury trip are broken down below. You may also search for flight prices departing from your airport to obtain more specific pricing information.
How much does it cost to travel budget in Abu Dhabi?
Travel Budget for Abu Dhabi. What kind of budget should I make for a trip to Abu Dhabi? How much money will you need in Abu Dhabi? The typical cost of a day’s travel in Abu Dhabi is 736 AED, which is equivalent to $200 USD. The cost of meals for one day in Abu Dhabi is around AED58 ($16), on average. The cost of a hotel room for a couple in Abu Dhabi is typically around AED1,235 ($336) per night.
How much is the bus fare from Dubai to Abu Dhabi?
How much does the ticket cost to take the bus from Dubai to Abu Dhabi? – The price of a ticket for the bus that travels from Dubai to Abu Dhabi is 25 AED (6.80 USD or 5.75 EUR). There is no difference in price between the several buses available. You will need the NOL Card in order to ride the bus between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Are hotels in Abu Dhabi expensive?
In spite of the fact that Abu Dhabi is home to some of the most opulent and pricey hotels in the world, visitors can still discover a wide variety of more affordable alternatives. The price might vary greatly depending on the location and the number of guests staying there (the cost of renting an apartment with two or three bedrooms, or upgrading to a suite, can be significantly higher).
How much does it cost to eat out in Abu Dhabi?
Food Costs in Abu Dhabi, Based on Real-Life Experiences from Travelers Like You Although there is some variation in the cost of meals in Abu Dhabi, the daily cost of food in Abu Dhabi is on average 133 AED. If you dine out in Abu Dhabi, you could expect to pay around 53 AED for a typical lunch.
- This estimate is derived on the spending patterns of past tourists.
- Prices for breakfast are often lower than those charged for lunch or supper.
- At Abu Dhabi, the price of food in sit-down restaurants is often higher than the price of food in fast food restaurants or the price of food sold on the street.
Food 133 AED for two meals on a single day