How Many Stories Is The Burj Khalifa In Dubai?
- Anthony Watkins
Gerelateerd Empire State Building 102 Burj al Arab 56 Warisan Merdeka Tower 118
How many story is Burj Khalifa in Dubai?
The World Records for. The Burj Khalifa in Dubai, which has a height of over 828 meters (2,716.5 ft) and more than 160 storeys, holds the following records: The structure currently holding the record for tallest in the world The world’s tallest construction that is not attached to another building; the world’s greatest height; the world’s greatest number of floors that are inhabited; and the world’s greatest occupied floor.
Does Burj Khalifa have 200 floors?
The Burj Khalifa, which is 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) tall and has more than 200 storeys, has 160 livable floors, which is the most of any structure in the world.
Why Burj Khalifa is empty?
The city of Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates, which consists of seven emirates. This city is home to the, which holds the record for the highest skyscraper ever constructed. But did you know that the first two hundred meters of the Burj Khalifa are currently unoccupied? In this particular location, habitation is strictly prohibited.
- Only 71 percent of this building is occupied by individuals at any given time.2010 was the year that saw the completion of Burj Khalifa.
- After then, wealthy people from all over the world engaged in a fierce race to purchase residential and commercial real estate within this structure.
- The stunning architecture of this structure, which is perched right on the water’s edge, attracts a great number of visitors every day.
Only 160 of the 830-meter-high building’s floors may be considered livable. This towering structure, which stands 830 meters tall, is home to tens of thousands of people. The Burj Khalifa has opulent residences, cutting-edge entertainment venues, and even outdoor swimming pools in its residential tiers.
However, due to the layout of this enormous building, a significant portion of it is entirely devoid of any inhabitants. The Burj Khalifa has more than 200 levels, however only 160 of those floors are designed to accommodate passengers. Because it is only 200 meters tall and has such a shallow floor plan, this section of the structure cannot be used for residential purposes.
During the holy month of Ramadan, the Burj Khalifa has its own set of regulations. Because of the building’s height, residents there are subject to a separate set of restrictions during the holy month of Ramadan. During the holy month of Ramadan, individuals staying on upper levels of the Burj Khalifa are given the instruction to break their fast two minutes after those staying on ground level.
- This is due to the fact that those living at higher elevations in the Burj Khalifa will see the Sun up to two minutes later than those living at lower levels.
- The highest skyscraper in the world and trucks transporting sewage In spite of the fact that around one-third of the Burj Khalifa is vacant, the building has another issue.
This structure’s sewage system is not connected to the wastewater system that serves Dubai as a whole. As a consequence of this, each day a procession of trucks travels beneath the dazzling Burj Khalifa in order to load their tanks with the sewage that has been collected.
How can I buy Burj Khalifa?
With its 160 storeys and 555-meter height, the Burj Khalifa has achieved numerous significant milestones in its journey toward its aim of becoming the highest man-made skyscraper the world has ever seen. Since excavation work began on the Burj Khalifa in January 2004, the construction has grown to become the free-standing skyscraper that is the highest in the world in just 1,325 days.
A trip to Dubai would be lacking without a trip to the Burj Khalifa, which holds the record for the highest structure in the world. The Burj Khalifa, which has a height of 2716.5 feet, holds several world records, including those for being the skyscraper with the most floors, having the highest occupied floor, having the elevator with the greatest travel distance, having the highest observation deck, and many more.
This article will walk you through the steps necessary to get tickets to visit the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. What is the best way for me to get to the Burj Khalifa? How much does it cost to get a ticket to go to the Burj Khalifa? When you get to the Burj Khalifa, will you be able to pay your tickets? When can you buy tickets to go up the Burj Khalifa, and how far in advance can you do so? How long does it take to climb the Burj Khalifa to reach the observation deck? Should you purchase tickets that allow you to bypass the wait to enter the Burj Khalifa? What kinds of activities are available in the area of Burj Khalifa? The Lounge at Burj Khalifa (Burj Khalifa) Insider Tips- Burj Khalifa Facts- Burj Khalifa What is the best way for me to get to the Burj Khalifa? The Burj Khalifa can be found in Downtown Dubai, directly across the street from Dubai Mall.
If you are traveling around Dubai via the metro, you should get out at the Burj Khalifa Station on the Red Line. A pedestrian overpass that is air-conditioned will take you to the shopping center from there. This route will take you around 15 minutes to complete, and there are moving walkways (similar to those seen in airports) to make the trip more comfortable.
After you have arrived at Dubai Mall, you will need to make your way to the Lower Ground Floor by walking through the mall (also referred to as LG). You also have the option of taking a cab to the Burj Khalifa, which is another transportation choice. You will be dropped off at the entrance of Dubai Mall (near the Dubai Fountain), but in order to access the ticket collecting and entry, which are located on the lower ground level, you will need to walk.
- You may also check out our blog post on “How to get around in Dubai” to learn more about the many kinds of taxis in Dubai as well as the prices associated with them.
- How much does it cost to get a ticket to go to the Burj Khalifa? There are two observation decks atop the Burj Khalifa.
- The name of the lower deck is “At the Top,” and it is located 452 meters above ground level.
When it was opened in 2010, the observation deck on this building was the tallest in the whole globe. After the “At the Top” observation deck of the Burj Khalifa was surpassed in height by an observation deck in China, Burj Khalifa responded by opening a second deck that they dubbed “At the Top Sky.” Its height of 555 meters makes it the tallest observation deck that exists anywhere in the world right now.
- The observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, which is the highest structure in Dubai, provides some of the greatest views over the cityscape of Dubai and the surrounding area.
- The 163rd story of the Burj Khalifa is the absolute pinnacle of the building; nevertheless, it is closed off to the general public.
A ticket must be purchased in order to ascend to the observation deck at the top of the Burj Khalifa. The price of your admission ticket will change depending on which observation deck you go to as well as what time of day you go. You have the option of purchasing either the standard ticket (referred to as “At the Top”) or the premium ticket when you go to buy Burj Khalifa tickets (At the Top Sky).
|Ticket Type||At the Top (Level 124 and 125)|
|Ticket Price (Non-Prime Hours) 9:00 am – 15:30 pm and 18:30 pm until closing||Adult: AED 149 Child: AED 114 Infant (Below 4 years): Free|
|Ticket Price- Prime Hours 16:00 pm- 18:00 pm||Adult: AED 224 Child: AED 184 Infant (Below 4 years): Free|
At the Very Top—SKY (Levels 124, 125, and 148)—Featuring:
|Ticket Type||At the Top- SKY (Level 124, 125 and 148)|
|Ticket Price (Non-Prime Hours) 19:00 pm until closing||Adult: AED 378 Child: AED 378 Infant (Below 4 years): Free|
|Ticket Price- Prime Hours 9:30 am- 18:00 pm||Adult: AED 533 Child: AED 533 Infant (Below 4 years): Free|
If you purchase tickets to the highest SKY level, you will not only have access to the amenities found on levels 124 and 125, but you will also have access to the following features:
- Take part in a specialized excursion that is led by a Guest Ambassador.
- At 555 meters, this observation deck boasts the title of being the tallest in the world and features an outside patio.
- In the SKY lounge, you may reenergize with one of the distinctive drinks or refreshments.
When you get to the Burj Khalifa, will you be able to pay your tickets? Yes, you are able to purchase Burj Khalifa tickets on the same day of your visit. However, you need to keep in mind that the most popular periods, such as dawn and sunset, typically sell out a significant amount of time in advance.
Going to the counter and purchasing tickets is a hazardous move in this scenario since there is a possibility that there will not be any tickets available for the time window that you desire. If you purchase your tickets at the counter, however, you will not be eligible for any discounts. Even if you just know you will be going to the Burj Khalifa one or two days in advance, it is still in your best interest to purchase your tickets in advance online.
When can you buy tickets to go up the Burj Khalifa, and how far in advance can you do so? Tickets may only be purchased up to ninety days in advance through the website. To ensure that you are able to attend the event on the day and at the hour of your choosing, we strongly advise that you purchase your tickets at least two weeks in advance.
We strongly suggest that you reserve your tickets to the Burj Khalifa at least one month in advance if you plan on going during the holidays, including Christmas and New Year’s. How long does it take to climb the Burj Khalifa to reach the observation deck? The observation deck is located on level 124, which is reached after traveling for one minute from the main floor.
The Burj Khalifa Tower boasts the world’s longest continuously operating elevator, which travels all 140 storeys in a single trip. It takes the elevators traveling at 22 mph (35 kph) about one minute to reach the viewing deck. Should you purchase tickets that allow you to bypass the wait to enter the Burj Khalifa? The barcode on standard tickets has to be scanned at a redemption location before they may be used.
- You will be able to bypass this procedure and go directly to the elevators if you purchase tickets that allow you to skip the wait.
- Purchasing tickets that allow you to skip lines gives you the opportunity to bypass the lengthy lineups and go straight to the elevator door.
- What kinds of activities are available in the area of Burj Khalifa? Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo The Dubai Mall is home to the world-renowned Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, which is home to hundreds of aquatic species and a walkthrough tunnel that rotates around 270 degrees.
The aquarium is home to the acrylic panel that is recognized as the biggest in the world and is included in the Guinness Book of World Records. There are over forty different exhibits here, and they house a wide variety of animals, including piranhas, penguins, crocodiles, lizards, snakes, otters, and eels.
- You have the option of going cage diving with sharks or taking a trip on a boat with a glass bottom from which you can observe more than 33,000 species of marine life.
- You have the option of purchasing tickets to the Dubai Aquarium either online or in person at the mall’s counter.
- Each purchased ticket is only good for one admission.
The length of time that guests remain at this location is entirely up to them. Regular customers have the option to acquire a membership card, which grants them access to a variety of benefits. Every day of the week, guests may visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
The store is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. (Sunday through Wednesday) and from 10 a.m. to midnight (Thursday through Saturday). The Rainforest Café, which is located right adjacent to the shopping center, is an excellent choice for a dinner while traveling with children. The rainforest is re-created as the backdrop for the themed restaurant, which displays life-size replicas of creatures such as giraffes, gorillas, and crocodiles.
You may also take in some breathtaking panoramas of the aquatic life within the tank. On our Downtown Dubai Walking Tour, you’ll get the opportunity to see all of these sights. MAD gallery You may get to the MAD Gallery if you go to the brand new Fashion Avenue, which is the district that is dedicated to luxury.
It has some stunning artworks and art galleries in addition to over 150 high-end businesses from across the world. The MAD gallery that is located on the first floor of Fashion Avenue, directly across from Dior, is the only one of its kind. The MB&F M.A.D. Gallery is a mesmerizing realm of kinetic art in which horological machines and mechanical art devices hold the position of ultimate authority.
Maximilian Büsser, who is also the creator of the MB&F watch business, is the owner of these luxury timepieces. He chooses each and every piece that will be displayed, even those that were produced under his label. Inside the galleries, not only will you find the entire collection of MB&F Horological Machines and Legacy Machines, but you’ll also have the pleasure of discovering carefully curated pieces – or, as we like to call them, Mechanical Art Devices – from all over the world, each one of which will make your heart beat a little bit faster than it normally would.
- Dubai Fountain The Dubai Fountain, located in Downtown Dubai, is the highest performing fountain in the world and is accompanied with a mesmerizing show of water, music, and lights.
- The Dubai Fountain has a location on the 30-acre Burj Lake and has a length of more than 900 feet, which is comparable to more than two football pitches.
It is set to a variety of musical compositions and performs to those compositions. The fountain is choreographed to a variety of musical styles, ranging from traditional Arabic music to modern Arabic and international music. Thriller by Michael Jackson, Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman, and the most current single “Power” by the Korean pop band EXO are a few examples of songs that have achieved widespread popularity.
The one-of-a-kind architecture has five concentric rings of jets that propel water to dizzying heights and can be spotted from more than 30 kilometers away. The event has become a visual marvel because to the addition of thousands of WET super lights and over 20 color projectors. A distance of 32 kilometers is required to observe the beam of lights.
You can sail on a traditional Abra on the Burj Lake for the best show of the fountains, or you can take the boardwalk for AED 20 to get the closest view of the fountain performances. If standing to the side of the fountain isn’t close enough, you can experience this wonder up close with the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride.
Alternatively, you can sail on the Burj Lake on the boardwalk. You are barely 9 meters away from the fountains if you are standing in the closest point. Every day, the fountain starts operating at 1:30 pm, and then from 6:00 pm onwards until 11:00 pm, it functions at intervals of every half an hour. Attending a performance does not cost anything, and there are several spots in Downtown Dubai where you may see them.
The waterfront promenade immediately outside of the Dubai Mall is by far the most frequented spot in the city. When each show is about to begin, thousands of people flood out of the mall, and the surrounding area becomes extremely crowded. The walkaway that goes around Souk Al Bahar is far less congested and provides a more enjoyable viewing experience.
Guests leaving the Dubai Mall who want to obtain parking during a busy hour should leave the mall around 15 minutes in advance. Souk al Bahar Souk Al Bahar, also known as the “sailor’s market,” is a trip back in time that transports one to the magic and enchantment of old Arabia. This market combines the traditional with the modern.
It is an enchantingly Arabesque marketplace that is located in the beating heart of Downtown Dubai. It is a lively marketplace that provides residents of the city as well as tourists with an enthralling experience of shopping, entertainment, and dining.
- This is an intriguing contrast to The Dubai Mall.
- It has over one hundred different stores, among which are twenty-two different restaurants, cafes, and lounges, the majority of which are located on the waterfront promenade, on the outskirts of Burj Lake.
- Souk al Bahar is home to a number of Dubai’s most acclaimed dining establishments, including some one-of-a-kind eateries serving a wide range of cuisines.
You may sample Thai cuisine at Mango Tree, British cuisine at Rivington Grill, Cuban cuisine at Café Habana, and there is also Baker & Spice, which won the Time Out Dubai Restaurant Award. The restaurants with outdoor seating provide some of the greatest views of the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountain, making it quite probable that this is one of the most photographed sites in the whole globe. Installations of Art in Public Spaces Beautiful pieces of public artwork may also be seen in the center of Downtown Dubai, in close proximity to both the famous Dubai Fountains and the Souk Al Bahar market. Camels is a collection of three sculptures by Donald Greig that are all life-size representations of the unassuming animals.
The camel is an authentic representation of the Arabian Gulf. A camel that is standing, one that is seated, and a camel calf make up the camel trio. Greig is an artist who is recognized for his sculptures of wildlife, and he produced Camels after spending a significant amount of time with camels, both riding them and studying them.
Following that step, the sculptures were melted into silicone before being molded into wax. After that, they underwent a dipping process that added 15 layers of ceramic, and then molten bronze was used to complete the process. The camels’ combined weight is around 800 kg, and the largest of the three stands at a height of three meters. The Dubai Opera House may also be seen when standing on the Burj Plaza in Dubai. It is the gleaming gem of The Opera District as well as the dazzling heart of Dubai’s cultural and artistic community. The majority of the building is made of glass, including the foyer, and the main structure has the appearance of a “box inside a box,” which allows light to enter the building.
The Dubai Opera has 600 different light fixtures spread out around the structure, with the main chandelier weighing 5000 kg and containing 2900 LEDs. The outside of the opera house, which is designed to resemble a dhow, is a nod to the nautical heritage of the area; yet, the interior features that serve practical purposes are very much in the present.
The internal space can be functionally configured in a variety of ways, ranging from a concert hall setting for 1,901 people to a theater setting with 1,875 seats; box seating offers additional room. Thanks to cutting-edge hydraulic technology, moving floor plates, and a series of overhead reflectors, the functional configuration of the internal space can be changed.
- The structure is meant to accommodate a broad range of events, such as weddings, trade displays, exhibitions, and banquets, with seating for up to one thousand guests when it is set to its “flat floor” configuration.
- For concerts, the stage will transform beyond recognition with a series of towers appearing to create a high-tech acoustic shell, and reflectors overhead to enhance the acoustics and reflect sound around the venue.
The building is able to adapt from show to show to ensure that you get the most out of these world-class performances. The Lounge at Burj Khalifa (Burj Khalifa) The world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, is home to a new lounge called The Lounge that will be open 24 hours a day, spanning the 152nd through the 154th floors.
- If you want a date here, you better have a good head for heights, but if you want a bird’s eye view of the city, then you’ll be in the ideal position.
- This restaurant is 575 meters above the ground.
- On the 152nd story, there is even an outside deck with glass walls so that guests may take in the breathtaking view.
Afternoon tea will be offered in the Lounge Burj Khalifa between the hours of 12:30 and 4:00 p.m., along with sunset cocktails and canapés from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m., every day, followed by evening cocktails from 7:30 pm till midnight. Insider Tips- Burj Khalifa
- When it comes to taking pictures, the finest vistas and lighting are shortly before sunset. This is when you should do it. If you stay until the sunset, you’ll be able to compare the views of the Dubai skyline during the day and the evening. Or, if you want to acquire a shot that seems like it was taken from above the clouds looking down on the city from the clouds, you can try to come during a foggy morning.
- Please remember to bring your camera as well as a selfie stick. The Burj Khalifa, which boasts the tallest observation deck of any building in the world, provides visitors with several options for taking photographs.
- Visit the Burj Khalifa on a weekday, and if possible, go there as early in the morning as you can. This will help you escape the crowds.
- Enjoy the aerial perspective from At the Top while you watch the entertainment put on by the Dubai Fountain. You may get the complete immersive experience by listening to the soundtrack from At the Top as you watch the fountain show.
- The reception area of the Armani Hotel in Dubai was designed by Giorgio Armani. Make it a point to get there so you can get a taste of the elegance that the Burj Khalifa has to offer.
- On the observation deck located on the 125th level, there is an exhibit titled “Dubai: A Falcon’s Eye View.” Within the context of the Burj Khalifa, this exhibition places all of Dubai’s other significant monuments in their proper context. In addition to that, it offers a panoramic view of the city.
The Burj Khalifa is a fact.
- The foundation for the Burj Khalifa was laid on January 6, 2004, and the structure was officially opened to the public in 2010.
- The architecture of the structure was conceptualized after the area desert flower known as the Spider Lily.
- The structure was initially known as Burj Dubai, but it was renamed in honor of Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the ruler of Abu Dhabi and the president of the United Arab Emirates. Both Abu Dhabi and the government of the United Arab Emirates loaned money to Dubai so that it could pay off its obligations.
- A Condensate Collection System can be found in the tower. This system gathers condensation from the tower’s air-conditioning systems and uses it to water the gardens that are located atop the building.
- When you come to visit, you will have the opportunity to travel in the double-decker elevators that are the world’s quickest. These elevators will transport you to the observation deck.
How much is the Burj Khalifa per night?
US Markets Currently loading. H M S It’s not inexpensive to stay at Georgio Armani’s hotel in the world’s highest structure, the Burj Khalifa . The standard starting rate for a room is around $600 per night, but suites can cost far more than that. On the other hand, Jetsetter, which is a travel offers website linked with Gilt Groupe and can only be accessed by invitation, is now providing an amazing offer for ordinary accommodations at a price of $420 per night.
The 160-room hotel, which is the designer’s debut, embodies his minamalist aesthetic and provides breathtaking views of downtown Dubai. The Armani Hotel Dubai is going to be the first of several hotels and resorts that Armani and Emaar are planning to open together. Other hotels and resorts are going to be built in Milan, Marrakech, and Marassi.
Book it: The $420/night bargain at Jetsetter will expire on Tuesday, May 10. How to get there: Round way flights from New York to Dubai start at roughly $1,200.
Can you buy a floor in Burj Khalifa?
It is difficult to conceive of a location that is more prestigious than the Burj Khalifa, which is the highest structure on the planet. The flats of Burj Khalifa Tower offer a level of luxury living that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. There are 900 units available for purchase, and these include studios, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom suites.
A wonderful selection of amenities is provided, some of which are as follows: state-of-the-art workout facilities, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzis, a library, a cigar club, a gourmet store, and a community gathering area. This beautiful building is surrounded on all sides by a verdant park that has tennis courts.
The Burj Khalifa is considered to be one of the most premium and prominent addresses in all of Dubai, and it serves as the primary landmark for Downtown Dubai. It has houses, a hotel designed by Armani, a Burj Club with facilities for sports and swimming, and a spa.
Can we go on top of Burj Khalifa?
At the Peak of the Burj Khalifa, the SKY – Dubai At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY on Level 148, which is located 555 meters (1,821 feet) high, visitors get the unique chance to take in unrivaled views of the city and beyond from an outdoor terrace as well as a luxury lounge.
How long can you stay at Burj Khalifa?
Average visit time – At the Top is designed to be experienced in around 1 hour and 30 minutes, however you are free to take as much or as little time as you choose while you are there. It is important to note that the typical length of a visit may, depending on the season and the time of sunset, be significantly longer.
How much is the Burj Khalifa per night?
US Markets Currently loading. H M S Staying at the hotel designed by Georgio Armani that is located in the Burj Khalifa, which is the highest structure in the world, is not inexpensive. The standard starting rate for a room is approximately $600 per night, while suites can cost significantly more than that.
On the other hand, Jetsetter, which is a travel offers website linked with Gilt Groupe and can only be accessed by invitation, is now providing an amazing offer for ordinary accommodations at a price of $420 per night. The designer’s debut hotel has his signature minimalist design across its 160 guest rooms and boasts breathtaking panoramas of Dubai’s bustling city center.
The Armani Hotel Dubai is going to be the first of many hotels and resorts that Armani and Emaar are planning to open together. Other hotels and resorts are going to be built in Milan, Marrakech, and Marassi. Book it: The $420/night bargain at Jetsetter will expire on Tuesday, May 10.
Who owns the top floor of Burj Khalifa?
3. Burj Khalifa Details –
|Height||The height of Burj Khalifa is 2722.44 feet (829.8 m).|
|Floor||It consists of 163 stories.|
|No. of Piles||Burj Khalifa has 192 piles.|
|Construction Started||2004 AD|
|Construction Finished||2009 AD|
|Construction Cost||The total cost of construction is $1.5 billion.|
|Owner||The owner of Burj Khalifa is Emaar Properties Real Estate Development Company.|
|Location||Burj Khalifa is located in Dubai (UAE).|
|Floor Area||The Floor area of the tower is 309,473 m² .|
|Elevators||There are 57 elevators and eight escalators in Burj Khalifa.|
|Records||Tallest free-standing structure in the world.|
|Led Designer||Adrian Smith|
|Designer Company||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|
|Burj Khalifa Top Floor Height||605 m (1,985 ft)|
|Primary Structure||Reinforced Concrete|
|Tip Structure||Structural Steel|
|Total Workers Involved In Construction||10,000 – 12,000|
|Worker Dead During Construction||1|
|Apartments In The Building||900|
|Total Hotel Rooms In The Building||304|
|Total Work Hour To Construct||22 crore hours|
|Average Monthly Worker Paid For Construction||US$190|